Abyssal are too large of beacon for gankers even in 5.0 space . Risk vs Reward is unbalanced

Abyssals are hard enough cost billions in ISK for a ship. Now when you come out you instantly die because silly over sized Beacons calling all gankers

I even had a random bookmark middle of know where

It should be throwing you out at a random spot

IM done, they screwed this game up too much

There’s an important piece of information you left out:
How long have you played the game for?
Thanks

PS: I don’t want your stuff.

2 Likes

Abyssal space was introduced as material sink to justify the incredible rewards. You can earn more isk per hour than a super cap at a fraction of the cost and in nearly risk free high sec. Just run them in a secluded system and at varying deep space bookmarks that you gained from missions or incursion sites. Do something to earn your incredible rewards instead of winging about totally avoidable losses.

Abyssal space was introduced as material

That I totally agree with. Abyssal instancing was a huge mistake that screwed up a lot of things, including your warped perception of how EVE is supposed to work.

6 Likes

Runs Abyssal in a 2.6bil blinged Ishtar… In Jita

Blames it on the game.

16 Likes

Ah, yes, the good old “waah, I’m entitled to run my abyssal sites 10,000km away from 4-4 instead of moving 5 jumps away where I’d never get noticed!” thread.

@Githany_Red so, is this the kind of player you want to save?

8 Likes

I agree, a random spot in a low sec or null sec system would perfectly balance risk vs reward when it comes to abyssals.

Good post !

3 Likes

We have been trying to help abyssal runners but I think they think we are gankers .

We do scan for the trace and ships close by but jita is like A needle in a haystack.

Not caught a ganker yet

No P2W

17 Likes

Remember, the faster you can help them, the faster they can add absolutely nothing to the game aside from crashing the market by dumping copious amounts of abyssal loot onto it and driving PLEX prices up for everyone else who isn’t a gluttonous risk-free PvE-grinding locust. Time is of the essence!

11 Likes

Jita is the safest place in EvE to run Abyssals because it’s impossible to gank someone there at the exit if they know how to avoid the gank.

Really? Why is that? I haven’t gotten around to trying abyssals yet.

2 Likes

You did it Jita. You literally did high tier abyssals in Jita, what did you expect.

“I went to a safespot and everything”. Yeah, IN JITA!

1 Like

Because you can’t deploy depots in Jita anymore. Which means you can filament out under invul timer into the next T1 and repeat until gankers give up.

In all other highsec systems you are doomed, because the gankers deploy a depot preventing you from going anywhere else than into death.

2 Likes

But that requires planning and effort, not something this guy will do.

2 Likes

Interesting. I haven’t been to Jita in awhile either so I didn’t know they stopped mobile depot anchoring there as well.

n4go6XXt

3 Likes

I hate you sometimes

4 Likes

I BLAME SHIPWRECK JONES

4 Likes

I’m sure she appreciate it.