Abyssal deadspace --> Marshal spawn

The risks with Abyss are already high, there won’t be a single Abyssal runner that hasn’t, and will not lose ships for various reasons - irrespective of the Marshals. Whether that’s a few bad spawns, a fish-in-the-barrel gank, or even a PC failure. The mechanics of Abyss - timer, arena that prevents GTFO, abyssal trace that can be scanned down, and dynamic spawns ensures this.

If @Tipa_Riot had credible beliefs - then why not apply the theory of a guaranteed pop (10% of the time) to all aspects of EVE? Why just limit such losses to the Abyss? It’s not as if that’s the only ISK generating mechanism. This is the problem when you have somebody making suggestions on a part of the game they don’t play - and dislike. It’s easy when it’s meant to impact others only.

Edencom Marshals are much less of an issue. If you are talking about Concord Marshals vs. a cheap Gila - I’d love to see the video of that to believe it. I’ve lost decent Gila’s to them in T5 - too easily. My experience: Gold in the Activity Tracker - some 2500+ of filaments covering all tiers.

Because Abyssal deadspace is an outside of EvE sandbox instance with total safety from player interference. To compensate for the inherent risks of the sandbox which are not present in instances.

I think this is actually part of EvEs equation to balance with potential overwhelming spawns by RNG. BTW, I don’t think RNG is a good balance instrument, it’s the lazy man’s solution, but the only way to balance instances.

I would agree only if people could filament from and into station.

That being said. Becoming suspect after running high tier filaments was good feature

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.