Abyssal Deadspace possibly downgraded on SiSi?

Hi, maybe it’s an obvious question, but is it possible that abyssal deadspace missions on SiSi are downgraded in some way compared to the real ones on Tranquillity?
I ask because I tried several missions on SiSi to test a possible Gila fit, using tier 1, 2 and also 3 filaments, but they are all really simple, my shields never went below 50% also in tier 3 (fierce), and when I found three battleships in one room they were already heavily damaged (by who?) so were extremely easy to tear down.
I don’t understand, I haven’t seen big differences between calm, agitated and fierce filaments, they are all super easy. Also, rewards are really low, never earned more than 5 million isk per mission, also in tier 3, looting only Triglavian Bioadaptive (not more than one per room) to not waste too much time.
So I was asking myself if missions on SiSi are not rapresentative of the real ones on Tranquillity, as much for the difficulty as for the rewards, otherway I don’t understand why someone have to play them since I can earn more than double doing emerging conduits with almost no risk compared to abyssal.

Highly doubtful.

It would appear on Hoboleaks if CCP did, and I don’t think CCP cares enough to micromanage SISI to that degree.

So they are really so easy and with really low rewards?

T1 through T3 are very cheap and easy to do. And in proportion to that, their rewards are much lower.

If you want good rewards, look at T4s and T5s.

1 Like

Do you think this one is good for T4 and T5 or I need something more powerful?

[Gila, Dagda]
Dread Guristas Drone Damage Amplifier
Dread Guristas Drone Damage Amplifier
C3-X ‘Hivaa Saitsuo’ Ballistic Control System

Corelum C-Type 50MN Microwarpdrive
Thukker Large Shield Extender
Thukker Large Shield Extender
Thukker Medium Cap Battery
Dread Guristas Adaptive Invulnerability Field
Gist X-Type EM Ward Field

Rapid Light Missile Launcher II
Dark Blood Small Energy Nosferatu

Medium Core Defense Field Extender II

That might barely get you through a T4, but I’d double up on the Invuln Fields and swap out Extenders for Purgers, since you’re solely relying on your passive shield recharge rates to survive.

I personally used the T5 fit from this guy:

And it’s worked out fantastic for me.

OK thank you

You need implants too, if you want to succeed, and carry around some boosters as well. They work wonders.

1 Like

Remember all fits with resists mods will lose tank after tomorrow’s patch. So what’s easy today maybe hard again tomorrow.

1 Like

Would it be possible that rewards are different between Singularity and Tranquillity? Friends told me many times they found also blueprints and skill books, instread I only found few survey and some other stuff of lower value.

Possible? Maybe.
Probable? Not likely.

Yeah, those can drop with a low chance. Your friends probably just got lucky.

Ok, so it’s not that strange that I barely reached 5 million isk of stuff breaking only biospheres in tier 1 to 3

If you’re running them in a Cruiser (single filament) that sounds about right.

You’ll get 3x the loot per Abyssal pocket by running them as a Frigate (since you consume 3x the keys).

Yes, in a Gila. I asked because before to spend 1,6 billion isk for a ship I want to be sure it’s worth the expense, otherway I’ll continue to do emerging conduits with less risks and much more rewards

Good luck

it is not a criticism of the game, only an observation. I don’t understand the purpose to risk 1,6 billion ship (and capsule too) to do a missions that pay less than another with minor risks

No, I get you. That’s understandable.

I know people who like to run Abyssals because they’re convenient. They’re willing to spend the isk for a blingy Gila because Abyssals are something they can log in, pop a key, run it in 15 minutes, collect the loot, dock up and log off. That works for them.

Not every activity in EVE Online needs to be the same for everyone. You’ve gotta do your own calculations on what is worth your time and investment.

2 Likes

Anyone run any abyssal conduits since -20% patch?

Did fits hold or just survive?

The patch is tomorrow.

1 Like

If it’s for money do PI :stuck_out_tongue:

I do both emerging conduits and Abyssal sites (though only low level in T1 Cruisers, atm my favorite is a 20m Bellicose) - and even PI to finance all my adventures, lol. The quality of the loot is notably different. If it’s just for money, the EC is way better. But Zero Point Condensate and Crystalline Isogen I’ve never obtained from an EC site. Also there are Blueprints and skillbooks, even in Level 1 sites, so I consider the loot from abyssal sites more interesting.
Also the different environemental settings are cool, you can feel the difference, for you and the foes - it’s actually fun to do 3000 m/s in a Bellicose for the first time :wink:
EC on the other hand is just farming in a BS, also with some challenges for T1 BS and fitting, so it can also be interesting.

tl:dr: As another user already stated: EC is not just a big and easy version of abyss, but a variation, kind of an appetizer.