Medium Cap Battery II

Heavy Pulse Laser II, Scorch M

Medium Anti-Thermal Pump II
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II

yeah perhaps swap the tracking computer for a web.

[Muninn, Muninn - trig slayer]
Damage Control II
Corpum A-Type Medium Armor Repairer
Imperial Navy Energized Explosive Membrane
Imperial Navy Energized Explosive Membrane
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II

Tracking Computer II, Tracking Speed Script
Thukker Large Cap Battery
Stasis Webifier II
50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive

425mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet Fusion M
[empty high slot]

Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump II

Again a full set of high grade asklepians…
Keep in mind i’m not in game and used an outdated version of a fitting tool on android…

1 Like

i dont understand some stuff with those fittings:

1. with the inherently high resistances of T2 ship, wouldnt it be better to cover all 4 using T2 (or better) nanoplatings/invuls? then use one of the T2 rig slots for any missing amount in the weakest resist.

2. i know HACs have some bonuses for MWD but againt the new NPC AI wouldnt that be dangerous? i mean, they could get shut down by the rats via scrams. AB would be safer and less cap intensive.

3. why large cap battery for everything? the Zealot had only a few minutes of cap with the large one, changing to a T2 medium one and a T2 CCC rig gave enough capacior power to keep permatank. wouldnt that be safer taking in account the difficulity of the rats?

1 Like
  1. Yes. I would actually run a T2 EANM and RAH instead of two explosive membranes. Also, the Deadspace C-Type are dirt cheap and probably a better choice than Faction.
  2. You’re going to need a MWD to get around. An afterburner (even 100MN) just isn’t going to cut it. Not too mention that you’ll have trouble fitting a 100MN afterburner and large cap battery.
  3. Because more capacitor. Chances are these pockets are going to have neuts.
1 Like

Um, just exactly where did you get that info from? Considering the fact that the Abysmal Pockets are going to be small, I highly doubt a MWD will be much help, plus they can be shut down with scram. Also MWD’s increases ship signature as well as cost a lot of CPU/Powergrid for fitting.

I use Afterburner on all of my PvE fits and have never had any problems with it.

2 Likes

The individual pockets are reported to be around 100-150km in size, so if you have to transit several of these I think an AB is just going to be too slow. You could be right, though. I guess we’ll know more when they start showing up on Sisi.

1 Like

Only takes a few minutes to transverse 100 to 150km with an Afterburner fit.

If need be, I’ll just rush thru the first pocket and only kill web NPC’s to make sure I have plenty of time to take out the big Boss NPC in the 3rd pocket. I’m thinking he’ll be the one holding the good loot.

Anyway, I’m sure the forums will be filled with ‘Perfect Abysmal Ship Fit’ threads within the first week of the expansion.

1 Like

He can always aggro the hostile npc logi ships. :smirk:

1 Like

That’s why I would consider an active armor tank. With the reactive hardener it doesn’t matter which resist is going to suffer from “weather” or else effect - it shifts right where it needs to go.
So the Deimos or the Zealot would be good contenders here.

1 Like

Oh you so funny…make me laugh long time.

1 Like

You can edit your own posts too no need to delete them. I think you can also un-delete them if you want.

Piss off.

:rofl:

instead of insulting me you could address why the muninn is potentially a problem. but no instead of doing that you just want to be a troll ***** I have nothing further to say.

1 Like

:joy:

so for those of you who ACTUALLY care about contributing to the conversation instead of being ■■■■ heads. here is a cap stable muninn i think could work.

[Muninn, Muninn]
Damage Control II
Corpii A-Type Explosive Plating
Corpii A-Type Explosive Plating
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Corpum A-Type Medium Armor Repairer

50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Thukker Large Cap Battery
Tracking Computer II

220mm Vulcan AutoCannon II

Hobgoblin II x5

Republic Fleet Fusion M x800
Tracking Speed Script x1

1 Like

Why not 425mm autos?
ADC II instead of DC II?
2 x explosive plating but you will have kinetic resistant hole.

DPS is low, I don’t fly Hacs, all of them are so meh or just this Odins bird?

3 Likes

I like the Muninn, it has more bonus for projectile. However no utility high slot but it does have an extra low slot compared to the Vagabond (still like the Vaga). I think a shield buffer tank with active resist will work.

Muninn (HAC)
5x 425mm AC II in high slots.
Large Shield Extender, Invul Field, 10MN Afterburner, Tracking Computer -w- Range/Tracking Script in mid slots.
Assault Damage Control, Power Diagnostic System, 2x Gyro, Tracking Enhancer, Drone Damage Amp in low slots.
1x Med Anti-Kinetic II, 1x Med Anti-Explosive II in rig slots.
5X T2 Light Drones

Not sure about the Drone Damage Amp mod, basically was thinking Drones could be used as an emergency ‘Get Out Of Jail’ action. Guess it depends on how the sites are, if not good for drones then I’ll just fit another Gyro. Course I’ll probably fit Faction/Deadspace mods for buffed stats.

1 Like

I think we need active tank for pockets (cap stable). Also web, for the frig size drones.
Hacs will be perfect because it’s always ADC II if things goes sideways.

1 Like

Yep. And we will know more when it hits SiSi.