Abyssal Rant

T1 rigs?
Put here your fit, zkillboard is no help, are you hiding your losses to keep it green?

Yes 70hp/s seemed a bit low to me too for a 1.2 bill Gila.

If he’s farming T3s, might be worth looking at a Cerberus. Don’t have to rely on drones and can do Darks.

I don’t have an API submitted anywhere nor does corp so all kills and losses on zkillboard for me are public data pulls or on API of someone else.

[HIgh]
T2 Rapid Light Missile Launcher x4 using Inferno Furry Missiles*
[Medium]
Adaptive Invulnerabilty Field II x 1
Corelum C-Type 50MN Microwarp x 1
Pithum C-Type Thermal Disspation Amplifier x 1
Kinetic Deflection Amplifier II x 1
Caldari Navy Large Shield Extender x 2

[Low]
C3-X ‘Hivaa Saitsuo’ Ballistic Controll System x 2
Damage Control System II x 1

[Rigs]
Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II x 1
Medium Core Defense Field Purger II x 2
*T2 where swapped in place of Dominion Faction variants using Faction ammo (T2 has more DPS potential, Dominion had better range and capacity) so fortunately the loss wasn’t 1.2bil

Note: Fit wasn’t cap stable, MWD was used sparingly
also had a Gnome SM-704 in my clone’s head

1 Like

Ok, I see where you get your 53hp/s regen instead of standard passive gila 122. Just do not understyand why you was talking about 70, your fit is full of hardeners, not shield extenders. And hardeners are not adding any raw hp/s, only effective one.
I suggest you try standard passive Abyss gila fit, that is much cheapier and much more tankier, than yours.
[Gila, Abyss]

Caldari Navy Shield Power Relay
Drone Damage Amplifier II
C3-X ‘Hivaa Saitsuo’ Ballistic Control System

Federation Navy 10MN Afterburner
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Republic Fleet Large Shield Extender

Medium Knave Scoped Energy Nosferatu
Rapid Light Missile Launcher II, Caldari Navy Scourge Light Missile

Medium Core Defense Field Purger II

Valkyrie II x2
Infiltrator II x2
Vespa II x2
Hammerhead II x2
Valkyrie II x2

With cheap CPU implant you can get room for secons C3-x module, so you dps will be the same.

1 Like

Appreciate you sharing that fit, I started out with a very similar one. I had switched to passive resist mods after a nasty close call with an entire room that neut’ed. The 70/53 values where taken from the ship fitting windows for shield HP regen. The NOS is something I haven’t attempted

1 Like

You just aren’t using the foolproof fit. The ‘passive gila’ thing has a clear weakness to neuts and the overwhelming dps of some waves.

Medium Pith A booster gila with battery AND cap booster clears t5s more than reliably, and no wave can neut hard enough to shut off your booster. You might need to buy a blue invuln, since the ‘single invuln’ approach makes it a little less tanky. I use crystals with mine but I ran t5s without them and it worked. Just always have drugs and at least 4 cap boosters, and overheat if you get scared.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.