Abyssal Space - I'm disappointed

or when you finish site drop mobile depot fit wcs and then just laugh and warp away :open_mouth:

No. Go away.

You missed the part where the PvE mobs inside are just as challenging if not more so then the players. This is why I stopped running them just like others. There is supposed to be a total risk vs reward of around 50/50 that should at least cover ship costs. Not 95+% risk vs 5% reward which it literally is right now. Runing these sites is a guaranteed ship loss regardless of player skill due to variation, even in a Gila, you can fit it only so many ways at a time.

In this case ship costs including implants and necessary boosters is around 5-6 bil. GFL making that back with the current and continuously dropping prices and GFL trying to convince people to get themselves in suspect status on top of that. Maybe in your wet dreams, but not in this game.

1 Like

that’s why I’m criticizing the “pvp” idea behind suspect flag, it’s plain stupid mechanism. Just because we need “pvp” doesn’t mean players should be given on the plate to other players. You know what you’ll heard from that mechanism defenders? Bring a friend or repping alt…to solo content.

1 Like

As i said…it’s really simple…

CCP DON’T ANNOY PVE WITH THOSE STUPID TRIGGER HAPPY IDIOTS…

PVE is the MAJORITY of this game and WHY should a minority be favored over a clear majority simply because the minority is loudmouthed?
This totally makes no sense at all…

This has to change drastically and it seems ccp gets the point at last…abyss is a start of giving the poison slowly…the next step will be to make the exit un-scannable and then to kill PVP in high…
And there will be MORE instanced PVE content in the game…

This will be the best decision ccp had ever made since start of the game…

And dear trigger happy “friends”… don’t give us “normal” players your salt…we don’t need it…

NOBODY NEEDS PVP

Speak for yourself.

I mainly do pve content now because of my travel and my job. That said PvP is the foundation of this game. To totally remove it from high sec would kill the game. I am all for making pve a bit safer or something. I hope you’re trolling.

[quote=Ari_Kolapa]
As i said…it’s really simple…

CCP DON’T ANNOY PVE WITH THOSE STUPID >TRIGGER HAPPY IDIOTS…

NOBODY NEEDS PVP

Without PVP this game would kills itself within a month.
Mose PVE is so safe and simplistic it couldn’t be used to destroy enough ships to keep up with production or ratting. You would soon have frigates that cost 100m because of the oversupply of ISK and lack of destruction, new players would be completely barred from industry because of capital investment would be far too great.
Mineral supplies would sky rocket from the lack of ship destruction and many ships would be a one time investment.
And before you say that all CCP would need to do is make PVE harder and more dangerous to keep the industry side of things rolling, I point you to the direction of

Abyssal Deadspace!!

Which is what this entire whine thread is about.

Demand would be low and supply would be high. That means cost would down not up. Everything would be worth less because it couldn’t easily be destroyed.

You would think, but when the value of a currency goes down the cost of products goes up.

Either way. That is not a high sec problem. Most of the isk is printed in null.

That is completely irrelevant to the discussion of the OP, the quote I responded to as well as the post of mine you quoted.

I don’t think most frigates are lost in HS.

Welcome to EVE o7

Like a lot of new attempts at pve it’s fun for a bit then back to the basic running missions, etc. The game is based on making a profit for the most part. I highly suggest allowing loot/ salvage to drop from ships in abyssal space.

you gona die to the timer chasing after wrecks.

Then more time is needed. Or instead of the death when the timer runs out you just get sorted out with all your loot gone. Just ideas to help something kinda cool that could be better

What they need to do is do away with the stupid ass timer in the first place. If people want to overtank it, let them. They’ll be making crappy isk per hour compared to pretty much everything else in the game, so who cares? Other than a very few select spawns, these things are already boring and noninteractive enough that I play another game/read forums on other screen on the rare occasion I decide to run them.

All the timer does is chase people off because if you have to AFK/disconnect/server crashes for any reason, you die. The PVP on coming out is laughable at best, so that should not be a factor. Otherwise just stop wasting resources on these damn things and fix the PVE that’s been in game for 10 years.

There’s something just really really wrong about someone called Old Pervert showing up with the comment to have “finally had a chance to try it”.

1 Like

I still think that the way Mutaplasmids are implemented is an absolute joke. The drop chances are laughably low and considering their average rolls, it’s nothing but CCP baiting players into bricking some material.

Well done Devs. Thanks for nothing :slight_smile:

Meh, if you dont like it, dont do it.