Account Issue

Sorry if this is not in the correct place.

I have three accounts. I pay for all three, but I need to scale back to one. The two accounts I need to cancel the subscriptions on I can’t log into the website with the credentials for them. I get this message:

Email verification required

A confirmation email has been sent to [my email]. If you do not receive the email within 30 minutes, please contact Customer Support. ###

When I try to contact customer support, I am directed to log into the affected accounts, which I cannot do on the website.

I can log in to both accounts and play the game with them, but neither of them are accessible on the website.

I have already:

1. double checked spelling of email accounts
  2. double checked the domain name and verified its spelled correctly
  3. double checked passwords
  4. logged into the email accounts associated with the Eve account
  5. refreshed my inbox
  6. looked in and refreshed my spam/junk folder
  7. tested that both accounts can receive email

Any help anyone can offer would be welcome.

1 Like

None of us can help with this. Email support on support.eveonline.com. With the email you have registered. They can help you from there

3 Likes

Thanks.

Removed some inappropriate posts.

3 Likes

Even if you contact customer support its going to take time to get a response.

I am wondering if there is any chance you have been hacked.

So in the mean time, you might want to scan this for some experience on getting hacked and what to do about it.

This issue was resolved last night. No hacking or anything. The GM’s were extremely helpful and everything was resolved successfully.

Thanks to CCP for their quick response.

1 Like

That’s good to hear!

Closing the thread as the issue has been solved.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.