Account was unexpectedly blocked and CCP did not reply to me. It has been more than ten days

Account was unexpectedly blocked and CCP did not reply to me. It has been more than ten days.
i have no idea how or why this has happened, but I’ve filled out a ticket about it and it’s been over a week but no reply from CCP. I’m not really sure if this is normal or what my options are… but I’ve pored a lot of time and effort not to mention money in to my OG character and i’m a little distressed about it to say the least.

i appreciate that CCP support staff are busy, but even a message to say they are looking into the circumstances and asking for further information from myself in the interim would be nice… but instead I’ve had radio silence beyond the automated email…

The forums can’t help you.

You have to wait for an answer to your ticket. No one can help you on the forums and this will get locked just like all the other similar threads.

Helpful reminder: using bots can get you banned!

1 Like

Hello! I’m sorry to hear about your issues, however, nothing on the forums will help move your case along as it’s already being looked at. Please be patient. Thank you!

Thread closed.