Active Newbro looking to pvp

soooo, after joining several discords and public channels, i still find myself sat in the npc corp. a few have claimed to be newbro and alpha friendly, only to be given a minimum sp requirement or omega status. As such, i decided to apply to brave newbies two days ago, and still no reply. Ive read about Goons, Horde, Code etc. Quite frankly, i give zero fks about peoples views on these alliances. If one of them offered me a home and a bit of guidance, they will have my loyalty. Im primarily interested in pvp (i like fkn $h1t up), though some of the incursions tryg and abyssal stuff looks fun. Also mining is quite relaxing,but probably not so much in null sec.

Iā€™d also be interested in being a space drug dealer outlaw, pushing my wares and pimping out triple boobed green space hookers. After all, who cares about the colour of a ladies skin? As long as theres a happy ending.

Anyway, if you think i might be a good fit for you and your corp, please hit me up in game, or comment on here and ill stalk your ar$3, i mean get back to you. Also im EUTZ, so ideally a corpthats primarily active and online same time as me,as im a full on natterbox, and love a chat. Even if im just ripping the $h1t out you for fun (i can take it too, i aint no millenial snowflake :crazy_face:

have fun, fk stuff up and always wear a condom

2 Likes

LHTC

We are new player friendly. Mostly east coast US TZ but im from the uk and our eu tz is are biggest growth area.

We are a lowsec corp focused on everything, we are a complete mix of people doing different things and we have mentors within those groups who can help you in whichever direction you wanna go.

If youre interested, message me in game.

1 Like

Always have enough activity you can usually jump in anytime for some quick content.

Mostly older or experienced players, few newer guys sprinkled in.

Anything from dropping rorqs in 0.0 to evicting WHs.

We have our hands in almost everything when it comes to PvP, and lot of resources to support you and your play style.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/ustz-pvp-corp-ocupi

Give us a look.

1 Like

Flaming Fist Rising was formed in 2013 by a few friends and went strong for sometime. It is now being revived by both old leadership and some new alike.

Who We Are

āœ¦ A Revived Corporation Looking To Carve A New Name In Nullsec

āœ¦ Member Of VINDICTIVE & Winter Coalition

āœ¦ Great Community Who Love Space & Big Ideas

āœ¦ Members Looking To Be Apart of Make Eve History

āœ¦ Small But Ambitious Group

What We Offer

āœ¦ Solo / Small Gang PVP

āœ¦ Large Scale Fleet PVP With Coalition (Go To WAR)
āœ¦ Ship Replacement Program (For Corp Ops)

āœ¦ Manufacturing & Industry Structures

āœ¦ Upgraded Asteroid Belts & Combat Sites (Thanks to Nullsec ADMs)

āœ¦ Corporation & Alliance Logistics (Jump Freighter Services)

āœ¦ Opportunity To Be Apart Of The Game Changing Battles Of EVE

āœ¦ Great Community Of People

āœ¦ People First & Foremost

Why Choose Us ?

āœ¦ Drama Not Tolerated

āœ¦ Content Rich Region Of Space

āœ¦ Experienced Alliance & Coalition Leadership

āœ¦ Experienced & Helpful Members Who Love PVP

āœ¦ We can find something for you

āœ¦ Opportunity To Be Apart of Growing A Brand New Name
āœ¦ Opportunity For Corporation Leadership Roles (FC etc)

Requirements

āœ¦ Maturity & Respect

āœ¦ Teamwork

āœ¦ Voice Communications ( Discord, Mumble)

āœ¦ USTZ or EUTZ ( Would consider other Time zones)

āœ¦ Willingness to learn & Adapt

āœ¦ New Players must understand dangers of Nullsec, but great risk brings great reward.

In Game Recruitment Channel : Flaming Fist Rising Public

Apply Today
or join the public chat if you have any questions

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.