(Actually) Interesting Ideas for Ending the Amarr-Minmatar Conflict

How convenient.

2 Likes

Knowing what passes for ~fashion~ amongst the Covenant, I would not be surprised, disgusted yes, but not surprised, to learn that those berets were in fact made from human leather and/or yarn.

And of course, the fact that they’re a beret, rather than a proper hat, also counts against them in the fashion stakes.

1 Like

The blood raiders are heretics and i do not associate myself,with their misbegotten kind. Death to the covenant.

Except to emulate their fashion.

I mean, don’t get me wrong, I don’t see a problem with displaying trophies. But you have to accept that unless you wear a sign that says ‘I TOOK THIS FROM A BLOOD RAIDER BY FORCE AND WEAR IT IN MOCKERY’, people are gonna see it as an endorsement.

So, you know, if you care about that sort of thing…

2 Likes

Wee Woo it’s the goddamn fashion police.

I’m wearing a pair of blood raider boots right now, and I didn’t even have to kill anyone for them. Am I a Blood Raider now?

2 Likes

I don’t trust the fashion police at all, I mean, what did they do about Fabuleux? Nothing, that’s what they did. What kind of police are they?

1 Like

Not a clue, but people get all up in arms when I talk about using an Ashimmu, so I suppose some people might think you are!

2 Likes

You are such a whiner. Just deal with it.

You know what they say.

Dress like a whore, be treated like a whore.

So, I guess if you wear the boots of a blood raider, then people aren’t exactly going to treat you like the freaking Second Coming of Saint Ageroth, now are they ?

1 Like

I love your blood raider boots… You go girl…

snap snap snap

All this fuss about clothes. I often go commando but that hardly makes me a member of an elite infantry unit.

4 Likes

I dunno, you seem to be the one complaining about how people react to your choice of presentation.

Me, I’m just trying to go for 2000 posts.

2 Likes

Could they be 2000 constructive posts that hold some hope for a brighter future?

4 Likes

It seems like thats going to be a no.

2 Likes

Well an enemy pilot did ask me for haircare tips, and I told him about Aldrith Shutaq, so I still have hope there can be constructive dialog.

3 Likes

Oh, there can be. Jus not in the public eye.

2 Likes

I guess the results of kite-flying on a storm world are maybe kind of predictable, huh…

2 Likes

Depends what you mean by bright, If you mean lasers and exploding thermonuclear & plasma munitions then, maybe. They’re fairly bright. For a while anyway.

But in all seriousness. I appreciate the thought that finding a diplomatic solution to our problems would make a nice change. It’s just a shame that your sect of your religion really doesn’t play well with others.

4 Likes

Well … maybe the Sarumites, militant expansionists that they are, don’t “play well with others,” Mr. Ogunkoya. Only, it’s Empress Catiz I whose view of the Empire and the Imperial Rite is likely to dominate for a while. Her thoughts and viewpoint haven’t become totally clear. She might or might not follow House Tash-Murkon’s leanings; Empress Jamyl I sure didn’t take House Sarum as her sole guiding star. House Sarum, like House Ardishapur, is part of the Empire and will ultimately comply with Imperial policy changes.

Basically, if you want a negotiated end to this stuff it’s not just House Sarum you’re stuck talking to.

Also, when dealing with the Lord Consort, it’s maybe important to remember that while he’s bound to support his wife’s House, his personal views differ kind of a lot. He hasn’t even been very quiet about that. If you’re interested in finding partners for working toward some kind of negotiated peace on this side of the border, there’s no need to treat him as an ideologically-dedicated enemy.

2 Likes

A bit practical solution:

• remove all gallente occupants from Caldari Prime
  • remove all gallente occupants from Black Rise
  • stop torturing, beating, starving prisoners of war, and stop putting them into exploding cells
  • stop attacking our colonies in Black Rise
  • cease any genocide of Caldari colonists

Well, in short - leave us alone. And then we will stop killing you.

Oh, and forgot to add, all those who were involved in warcrimes (mistreatment of PoWs, genocide, “Highlander” treachery, etc) should be submitted to our tribunal. Or… CONCORD tribunal, if you don’t trust us and CONCORD will bother. Of course, we will submit our war criminals as well, but unlike gallentean genocidal monsters and savages, we are professionals, so I really doubt you will find any war criminals among us.

2 Likes