Remember though, as is Written:

The penis, mightier than the sword.

3 Likes

As is also Written:

Yer an idiot.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll pass, thank you.

3 Likes

If I can do anything to bring peace between these two factions Iā€™m more than happy to apply myself to the task in hand.

Iā€™ll also bring cake and absynthe, just to make sure.

1 Like

Pfft, more like bring sooth sayerā€¦

2 Likes

Are you saying drugs are necessary to enjoy my company ?

That hurt, Dietra. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Disgusting! What kind of offspring do you think that would yield? Weak people. Half people.

This is biologically impossible.

Iā€™m more than happy to join you both without any unnecessary stimulants, just to make sure they arenā€™t required. All in the interests of furthering the peace process of course.

1 Like

Its not your company Iā€™d be mentally escaping fromā€¦

4 Likes

I cannot really confirm nor deny Imperial Navy operations in Minmatar space. In fact, I am pretty sure they do take place now considering the state of war. Still, my point was about Angel Cartel who are infamous by their illegal slavery operations.

About illegality of Imperial operations? Well, again, I cannot say a lot about this, as I have little knowledge about their modus operandi. I already told what I knew - that they enslave only prisoners of war and criminals. And, considering the Republic with the Empire now at warā€¦ well, yes, they can draw prisoners even from raids deep into Republic territory.

In fact, you may even call me a slaver by these principles. Or, more like, ex-slaver. Since I myself was doing raids into Minmatar high security space when I was serving the Empire, and if I was taking any prisoners (usually when my crew was looting the wrecks), they were transferred as POWs to either Ministry of Internal Order or 24th Crusade representatives. I believe these prisoners were enslaved.

Whomever flies in a ship with TLF or Republic Navy markings is a combatant, unless they are held in there as captives against their will.

1 Like

Via the context I wouldnā€™t necessarially consider that being a slaver. Some of the raids I intercepted at the time were clearly attacks on civilians . Civilian transports attacked, women and children in chains. Say what you will about us but a mother with child is not a soldier or a freedom fighter or a terrorist in our eyes. We. Donā€™t. Arm. Children. For our military. Mistake on their part? It happens a little too frequently from what I can tell.

Make no mistake, our hands arenā€™t clean but neither are theirs.

3 Likes

yea ā€¦ everybody follow replying ā€¦ +1110 replyis and up ( and go upā€¦ )

1 Like

Except weā€™re not talking about TLF or Republic Fleet ships. Weā€™re talking about independent transports. Weā€™re talking about colonies. Weā€™re talking, again, about civilians.

And no, outside the warzone, in Republic space, Republic Fleet and RSS ships are not valid targets for the Imperial Navy. If they were, that would mean the idea that the ā€˜warsā€™ are limited is an utter farce, and the Gallente should go ahead and attack Perimeter, because there are Caldari Navy vessels there.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s just piracy.

Yes, they definitely should. After they lose all their ships in Perimeter, we will destroy them with ease.

LOL (like RE- Lol) ā€¦ in caldary born-tubes they do ā€œa good jobā€ making very weak/half/unmind people ā€¦ and congratulations for this.

a long of history says this result no goodā€¦

1 Like

Congratulations, youā€™ve just called the Amarr Empire pirates.

3 Likes

Arr en diot.

Why does Dian think the Amarr are pirates?

Why, because the ARRRRRR! of courseā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve described the acts they engage in. Youā€™ve said those acts are piracy. If they engage in piracy, does that not make them pirates?

1 Like

yes ā€¦ piracy ā€¦ exact

1 Like