(Actually) Interesting Ideas for Ending the Amarr-Minmatar Conflict

You would have to see for yourself, providing we can come to a mutual agreement for such a visit.

1 Like

Iā€™m afraid there is going to be a rather high bar, @Valerie_Valate, as I really cannot have a heretic within my borders. I suppose you wouldnā€™t be willing to repent your sins, denouce the Sabik as heretical, and turn yourself over to the Theology Council after the tour?

1 Like

Do you have a hedge maze or not.

1 Like

Maybeā€¦ I mean, itā€™s a little hard to get into the nuts-and-bolts analysis from the inside after the fact, you know? Itā€™s all colored by time and changes in perception of things. But maybe?

Either way, thatā€™s not who Iā€™m choosing to be now.

Oh, and thatā€™s just low, Mitty. You know I probably wouldnā€™t go for that.

Not cuz itā€™s you, or Amarr, or anything like that, but planets still give me the woogies. Nothing between you and the cold harsh vacuum of space of but a bunch of cow flatulence and plant farts trying to crush youā€¦ ugggggh. SO Iā€™M GONNA WAIT FOR A BIT TO SEE IF SOMEONE REPLIES! (This reply officially put on hold 2m after Mitty posted, having been begun beforehand).

1 Like

Of course it does, any respectable garden would.

1 Like

Well, praise the LORD that we got that clarified.

1 Like

Can she get lost in it for hours?

Years? Without food?

1 Like

Iā€™m afraid not. The maze is of only of modest size and though she is a heretic Ms Valate is far from stupid. I am confident she would find her way out long before she would starve.

1 Like

ā€¦ wait, you donā€™t have a menagerie of deadly predators in it?

Some hedge maze. Gotta have some challenge in it.

1 Like

And traps. I figured at least one of the dead ends would have a pit that opened up into one of themā€¦ what was it, Mitty? Penitence Chambers?

1 Like

Donā€™t mix traps and predators. Too risky for the predators.

1 Like

Professor Valate.

1 Like

Nah. You use scent and electronic markers to keep the predators in their own sections, and trap the areas they arenā€™t in.

Where do you teach?

1 Like

@Mizhara_Del_thul, @Arrendis - you have some bizarre ideas of what an Amarr garden is. Itā€™s Cleansing Pits, Arrendis, and those are located elsewhere.

1 Like

@Mitara_Newelle and you have some disappointingly tame ideas about what a hedge maze is for! I bet you donā€™t even let people fornicate in there!

1 Like

Kaztropolis Imperial University.

The Cleansing pits are actually a large bath, where Mitara is attacked by Aldrith using the Loofah of Absolution, until she confesses her darkest thoughts.

1 Like

Never heard of it. Whereā€™s the campus?

1 Like

Why, Kaztropolis of course

3 Likes

Suchā€¦ activitiesā€¦ are not allowed, you are correct.

2 Likes

Yeah. In the sovereign nation of Kaztropol.

You can probably visit pretty safely, Arrendis. As Sabik go, Synthiaā€™s folk arenā€™t horrifying, though they carry the same destabilizing root ideology as all Sabik seem to.

Be very careful what suggestions you make if you talk to Synthia, unless you want to accidentally make the lives of her subjects even more interesting than they already are.

1 Like