Ad Valorem - New Trading Mailing List

Ad Valorem

(Latin for “according to value”) is a tax whose amount is based on the value of a transaction or of property. It is typically imposed at the time of a transaction, as in the case of a sales tax or broker’s fee.

At Ad Valorem we disregard the taxation and sell items “according to value” via Private contracts.

The reasoning behind creating this mailing list is that the 2 biggest mailing lists(Wholesale Trading and Bulk Trade) used for trading have become severely inactive and I see no replacement being made.

I see the huge gap on faction, deadspace and T2 modules daily in Jita
And spamming WTS or WTB’s in Jita local doesn’t really work.

I want to bridge this gap and provide a centralized place to post offers for items that you would normally have to sell for way less than what they are worth, or buy them for a price far higher than you should pay.

Traders that have goods to offer, shipbuilders, escalation runners, PvPers and all players alike should be able to find what they’re looking for at Ad Valorem.

Will you help spread the word?

Join us at “Ad Valorem” Mailing List!

For Bulk Trading I will still advice you to join “Bulk Trade”

o7
Dan

The more the merrier!
I will be posting updates when we reach key membership milestones, current milestone is at 50 members.

33 to go!

How novel, one shall join.

26 to go!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.