Add more PvE activity which is similar to a PvP

While I absolutely, completely, respect Olmeca Gold and I wish him the best in his irl, I completely disagree with him on one thing. Forcing people to lose their stuff easier.

Don’t force people to lose stuff. Allow them to make decisions if they want to risk their stuff by fighting back their attackers, while they are doing PvE.

There are 2 excellent examples for this.

1. PvP fit Rattlesnake doing combat anomalies in a C3 wormhole system. Because the snake can use such a fit at all.
  2. (HS) Incursions Drone Bunny role (DDD), the Vindicator ship and the way it has to be piloted. Which is also a highly contested role because it’s damn fun to fly it like it, so many people want to do it.

What I exactly mean in this thread is a PvE environment working in a way, a piloting like the DDD Vindicator for example is required or is very rewarded and a rewarding thing to do.

One more thing of course, is the must to use tackle modules. What I find kind of being disgusting in ganking others is gankers enjoy such targets because they simply can’t fight back. Even if they do fight back and win, they have no warp disruption, usually. So the ganker(s) escape and in general win, no mater what. Unless you’re a bomber attacking afk Gila or something. How about a new PvE sites which require fitting closer to a PvP one? With at least a warp deskryptor or a scrambler?

One more important thing here is keeping the old sites for the entirety of Eve people who still want to run them.

Please, let those few grains of sand lay in sandbox. It’s player choice if they want to use full PvP fit or full PvE fit. with all consequences of such decision.

Also your examples prove that you have almost zero knowledge about ganking.

You realize that for the hardest PvE content, you can’t waste slots on tackle right?

Unless you’re gonna make it so scrams do something to NPCs besides scram?

No mate, you have to prove your knowledge to me, pretty please. You don’t even mention the type of space.

You realize I mean new PvE content different from the old one right? While keeping the old in the game as well, right? As I already wrote right?

Unless NPCs for example are so fast you have scram them ok? For example Drifters? It’s just an example to give you an idea.
Or the Sansha rats in HQ Incursions, like I already mentioned, if would you care to read it before posting maybe?

I did read :smiley:

But you want your cake and to eat it too.

Can’t have it both ways bruv :smiley:

1 Like

I pretty much explained myself. Let me quote myself as a reply to you:

Don’t force people to lose stuff. Allow them to make decisions if they want to risk their stuff by fighting back their attackers, while they are doing PvE.

One more thing of course, is the must to use tackle modules. What I find kind of being disgusting in ganking others is gankers enjoy such targets because they simply can’t fight back. Even if they do fight back and win, they have no warp disruption, usually. So the ganker(s) escape and in general win, no mater what. […]

Would you like different quotes as well?

I read it bruv.

What you’re describing isn’t EVE :smiley:

EVE is an open world PvP sandbox game where you consent to PvP as soon as you undock.

Now keep saying that out loud until you get it :smiley:

Learn to EVE kthx.

Lmao.

Yes let’s have less options and call it a sandbox :smiley: ahahahahah

How is it less options?

You literally have all the options. You just want your cake and to eat it too.

If you want to tackle the hardest PvE content with the most reward, this means you won’t be as effective in PvP solo. You want it so you can be. The opposite is true. If fully PvP fit, you can’t do the hardest PvE content.

You basically just don’t wanna get killed. Easy solution? Fleet up. If you get attacked you got a better chance at driving off the attackers, even if you can’t scram them.

But then that’d take actual team work and playing the game :smiley: And I’m sensing you just like krabbing with alts :smiley:

1 Like

You’re sensing it wrong then.

List me the sites for fleeting up please.
Is it null anoms? Oh wait. They are so engaging to do.
Lowsec combat sites in signatures to be scanned?
BTW pretty much anything whatsoever lowsec other than hacking sites?
At least for mining, anywhere, anytime it is finally doable now, with the changes, with ships other than PvP fit bait Procurer before?

You think I want to run WH combat anomalies solo with alts? Like C5 class? Oh wait is there any space to fit a tackle module for this, for anything that isn’t a drifter? Oh wait, thank God, you’re right.
C5 and C6 can be run in a multiple people fleet in PvP fits. I’ve done this.

I guess solo PvE content flying in this game doesn’t matter for you? It is enough sandbox already because you think so? Oh ■■■■, did you notice how Abyss flying is an instanced thing no one else can enter? Did you ever dare to think why is it so? Why to kill an Abyss flying capsuleer in this game you have to gank them at their exit point? Oh I don’t mean it shouldn’t be doable, I can perfectly find myself a place good enough for entering conduits, once it starts to matter at all in the ISK terms.

With just a single, above example, among many possible to write about, how is it so though that this game separates actual fighting with gankers from PvE?
Oh wait.
OH WAIT.
Are you a ganker actually? Or at least a PvP person? What makes you care about my idea so much, to try to refute it so much, when you actually at least attempt to do so, finally?
What is your experience, your point of view in this, can you provide me examples where your logic works, other than either stay docked or don’t undock, in a sandbox game?
Which is completely bulshit btw, I don’t remember ever dying in this game just because I undocked? Just because? Ever since I have started playing in 2015?

Did you ever care notice how I wrote

One more important thing here is keeping the old sites for the entirety of Eve people who still want to run them.

How many people would stay with the old PvE ways of this game (like null anoms), considered by everyone to be extremely boring? Oh wait you don’t even care to address this side of the problem.
You don’t even care to at least judge the examples I have already provided in the OP, examples already existing in this game.

How about you don’t address any point whatsoever in this post and prove me right now, like you kept on doing in my thread before. Please prove me right now, yet agan. Thank you for the bumps BTW, I hope they keep coming.

And I been in it since 06 bruv.

LOL its not that you die every time you undock. Once you undock, you consent to PvP.

If you operate solo, you take the risk of solo. You can’t have it both ways bruv.

For example, last night I was solo roaming in a merlin, I found a dude in cara. I engaged, got him down to about 1/3 shield before I had to bounce. Now, he couldn’t stop me from bouncing but nor could I kill him before he killed me.

Now hull differences come into play, but he was PvE fit and I was PvP fit. He still won.

However, if I had my ruppie, he would have been burning in space :smiley:

Learn how to EVE bruv.

1 Like

You see, this is the kind of reply I didn’t dare to even hope for. Because this is actually a good reply I like to see in my thread. I’d like to comment here I know that a frigate pilot can have something like 95% dangerous level on the zkill. And it’s a good thing because it requires experience, skill, knowledge and decision making to do. But of course frig by default shouldn’t have an easy way to kill something bigger.

My problem here is most of PvE environment doesn’t allow a PvP module at all, because fits are just too tight. And conditions are different, as far as I know most of PvP is quick, PvE needs a way to sustain incoming damage over a longer period of time or DPS tank otherwise. Once sufficient tanking need is met it’s repeatable boredom. Yet at the same time there is no way to defend from ganking while doing it.

Would you rather have targets fighting with you or hiding away from you as you come? Assuming they care to look at local chat and dscan at all? They don’t have to be strictly PvP fit only. But at least 1 Warp Disruptor would be nice. Because otherwise they escape because by default they don’t stand a chance. And it means less content. For them too, both PvE and PvP.

No, it shouldn’t allow. You need to make sacrifices either way. Its called balance.

You want to be fully prepared for PvE content, gotta make a trade. You want to be effective in PvP, gotta make a trade.

Learn to EVE kthx.

Gix doesn’t play the game. He is just forum troll. Best to add him to ignore.

ROFL, news to me since I was playing last night :smiley:

Also bruv, you realize every single time you do this you get the thread locked cause you’re violating forum rules right?

Its almost like you’re doing it on purpose. I get if you’re trynna grief a thread I created but at this point you’re just griefing random people. Isn’t cool man.

I never said anywhere I want to be fully prepared for either :slight_smile:
You need to see PvE side of things, or so I’d like to say, to understand the problem better.
Or maybe you have such an experience already and you can share it?

Whatever he is I can already see it’s not a problem. He’s also bumping my thread :slight_smile:
No offense meant Gix.

I am well versed on the PvE side of things as well.

Point remains tho, if you want more tank or scram ability, you gotta sacrifice something.

Also you may want to try anomics and abyss.

Go rob Ess’es in Fountain, in the 1% cases where there’s a response, it tends to be an Ishtar bot that will attack your drones (if you attack him first with your drones before you main weapons) instead of you.