A fundamental change in how the Jump Drive system is presented to the players, and another item of which to completely change the game in many aspects.
- Jump Drive module that goes in a Jump Drive slot, can only be refit whilst docked.
- Jump Drive module dictates distance you can jump
- Selection of Jump Drive affects combat capabilities, short distance drive = higher combat efficiency.
- Click Jump Drive module icon to open up a Jump Window
- All cynos in range are shown, system/Cyno ID (some letter/number combination). Literally, all cynos. Enemy, neutral, ally. Anyone can jump to any cyno with a jump capable ship, but titan bridges are limited to Fleet Only for balance?
- Jump Drive Calibration dictates how close to the cyno you land, say 100KM from cyno is level0, normal default distance now is level5.
Is this chaotic enough to be intresting?