Additional Effects of Great Escape

I mention a player at least 4-12 months in. That is a very viable thing they should be able to do at that level. I didn’t say brand new bean. That is what I mean by low tier industrialist. In my mind a mid tier industrialist before the change would build cap components or caps. Or T2 ships. That isn’t that hard to get into as the system was in the old system. I have no idea what feeble brain CCP will think of next to ruin T2.

4-12 months is “brand new” to EVE. And why “should” year old characters make battleships all by themselves? Says who?

Wait, so you’re a new player and you live in Pochven, the most lucrative space in the game, and you’re whining? Wow.

1 Like

It’s been that way for the past 12 years plus as a viable option at that time frame.

What makes you think this is a valid argument?

You have never stepped foot in Pochven. Obviously, there is not much money in here. Not even remotely close to soloing c5s or even doing them with friends. You get 25 million isk and 40 million in salvage to do the mid tier wh sites. Sleeper sites give nothing except standing as a reward. The loggs are massively deflated in price ninja salvagers from all over make sure of that. You can’t shoot the trig otherwise you can’t dock so that content is completely locked off. Admittedly, there is some decent money in shooting the trig but most of the parts come from the abyss only special t2 parts which are quite rare are worth anything. You are looking at maybe 100 million for 3 trig sites which maybe can be done in an hour in a pvp environment. Less risk than incursions and 100 million is really pushing it.

I can’t take you seriously if you think a gameplay precedent established over 12 years that makes it possible for newer industrialists to supply their corp with ships isn’t a consideration CCP should take into account in their Agge Of ChAOS throwing ■■■■ at the wall method of development…

1 Like

You already tried me with industry - are you ready to be wrong twice?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

IDGAF. I don’t need you to take me seriously lol.

It’s not.

1 Like

BUYING minerals which are pretty much a 1 step conversion is not the same as having to buy fully reacted products which requires multiple blueprints. It is a lot easier to source minerals which anyone can point lasers and collect than it is to source reacted products… Since you are an industrialist you are just being disingenuous, obviously you know the mark up on reacted products is considerably higher and you are trying to source ships to corp at a competitive rate. You cut out overpriced inputs when you can. Wow dude.

And???

Sure lets see the 3 bil isk plus per hour you are obviously making in Pochven because you are soo leet… .

Obviously, the implication being the increased difficulty combined with the stab changes that was the whole point… dude if you are just some troll whose answer to everything CCP throws at the wall is… “try harder bro” when you clearly have been established for a longer period of time… just go somewhere else. We don’t want to be CCPs experiment for stupid changes with no rationale basis at all.

Yes, and?

What point?

No one forces you to live in pochven. The same way no one forces people to live in a wormhole, and their logistics challenge is more than yours.

From what i hear, importing and exporting from pochven isn’t that difficult. People recommend i use pochven it as a short cut to jita. Safer than Uedama apparently.

If you’re just complaining you have to go somewhere else to get materials, that’s what people have been doing for years.

Would it help if reactions could be done in pochven?

That’s where we disagree. I would not expect a player less than a year old to drop that much isk on a BPO and spend upto 4 months (a third of their entire time in eve) researching it and then mine 50mil an hour to keep up with production.

3 Likes

Two word pejoratives to respond to a point. Ok dude, goodnite.

See ya. Come back when you have have calmed down and have an argument.

We aren’t talking about for mass production. And t1 battleship fully researched BPOs aren’t that much more expensive than brand new ones because they have been around for so long. But I’m not even talking about that I am talking about taking t1 copies and building for corp mates. And self. Also, I mentioned I live in Pochven and you can do reactions in Pochven, however I also have characters that live in deep low sec. This is something that I was invested in killing clone soldiers gathering resources solo and moving them to high sec in t1 ships for trade.

I just gave where I live as a point of reference, not specifically speaking to this character’s experience. But even in Pochven, people don’t bubble all that much possibly because they are scared of getting popped by rats in a Sabre so stabs are definitely a nerf there.

That has been my experience at least. But I do know there are sabres that hunt the ninjfa salvagers.

At least make the new stabs -3 as was first said in testing.

Give a guy a chance.

But nooooo. :rage: