Aerodinamica "Aero" Attiva for CSM 19 - Small Changes, Big Improvements

Hello, I am Aerodinamica Attiva for those that don’t know I first came to EVE about 3 years ago. In those 3 short years I’ve seem most areas of space. HS, into NS, and eventually J-Space (Wormholes), LS, and even a bit of Pochven. I am PvP focused, as well as dabbling in a bit of market trading.

A few changes I’d like to advocate for are:

• Breaking up and/or adding a larger risk back into Sov NullSec some ideas on how to do this are

• Adding a delay to local chat character list
    • Further enforcement of botting, and easier systems of reporting
    • Increasing the amount paid into ESS, or other means of further encouraging defence
    • Maintaining current Skyhook mechanisms, allowing attackers to link at any time. coercing a response from defenders.
  • Continuing active balance changes such as those done to Precursor Weapons, RLML bonuses, Marauders/Bastion modules, and most recently as of writing Smartbomb modules.

• Quality of life changes such as

• Built in GUI to link UI across accounts (account groups?)
    • Adjusting default UI settings (Namly default transparency)
    • Checkbox to block chat messages containing hypernet links, recruitment links, contracts, ect.
    • Ability to link short videos to bug reports
    • ect.
  • Creating a system that makes it easier for new/returning players, and single boxers to sub their accounts (due to constantly increasing PLEX prices)

• I am still considering options for implementation
      I will do my best to respond to any questions/criticisms in the reply’s!

Ps. I am watching Forrest Gump for the first time while writing this, not what I expected but very enjoyable nonetheless.

4 Likes

this is definately a serious contender for “Funniest CSM run”

GL aero

4 Likes

Hell yeah brother

2 Likes

You had us until:

4 Likes

It is merely a suggestion, especially due to the cost of implementation likely being high on CCPs end. But I genuinely think that a lower cost of entry for Omega would be beneficial to newer players. And that higher costs for multiboxers would help to offset any lost revenue to CCP, or any loss in demand to the in game PLEX market.

1 Like

You had us until:

7 Likes

I just don’t think a suggestion that attacks CCP’s bottom line and most loyal/profitable player base is a great idea.

What you could actually do is have new additional accounts get a 50% discount in real world currency cost per month for the first year. So plex stays the same for people who grind in game but newer players could pay 50% less for the first year for the second and third accounts. Even if this system is abused it might actually make CCP more money while also making it easier for new players to get into multi-boxing.

I do agree that this would likely be a better system than the one I proposed, for the time being I will remove my initial proposal. And update as I see fit :slight_smile:

1 Like

You have my vote Aero! You’d be an excellent CSM!

1 Like

As someone who has known Aero for years I must say he is a man of integrity and brilliance. Truly a mind of the century. You have my vote Aero, to the moon and back.

@Aerodinamica_Attiva Do you support hiring (EVE Vanguard) Warclone Mercenaries as an attack/defense vector in Capsuleer conflicts? Like attacking/defending Planetary Infrastructure, Skyhooks/POCOs and Upwell Structures?

As a CSM would you try and pitch for CCP to make stack multi-split (splitting a stack of items into multiple stacks of same size in one go instead of just one split at a time) happen?

O7 Aerodinamica “Aero” Attiva,

Last year I asked eight questions and then compiled the answers into a huge mega-thread. It was massive. With the exception of MILINT_ARC_Trooper, no one had a thread bigger than mine, to be fair MILINT_ARC_Troopers’ thread was so weighty and knowledgable it teetered on the edge of collapsing into its’ own core.

That catalogue of replies is now a time-capsule and encapsulated within are the hopes and disappointments that CSM 18 candidates considered worth speaking about during the year of EVE’s 20th anniversary.

The responses gave voters en masse an opportunity to test and compare each hopeful CSM 18 candidates commitment to their claims of being community oriented, knowledgable, responsive and representative of player values. Given that the CSM does not directly control any aspect of EVE’s development and that the successful candidates are those that can identify existing and future consequences, co-operate with other CSM members, and communicate issues -from a player perspective- to CCP staff one-to-one, I’ve formulated a set of questions designed to seperate the compressed ORE from the Long-Limb Roes in this years election race.

Year-on-year the Independent Representatives, Solo players with single accounts, Worm Holers, Triangle People, Semi-nomadic Role-Playing Sandbox Explorers, and Salvagers, have been organising and gaining traction against the self-secure Null-Bloc Empire Candidates and their vast hordes of leather-skinned, evil, flying-monkeys. More-and-more players are choosing to vote in members they believe can positively impact CCP’s approach to the game regardless of their in-game affiliations.

Exposure matters, who are you, what is your clue?
As was the process last year I will post each candidates reply in a super thread, first-in first-served.

This years questions:

1. What ONE identifiable consequence requires CCP’s attention?

2. What PROVABLE evidence can you supply to support your belief in this situation?

3. What practical, and balanced change can be made to support a solution if any?

4. What support do your observations have from other CSM candidates?

5. How will you present your findings to CCP?

If you have already identified and spoken about a problem in your CSM candidacy bio at the top of this thread feel free to copy pasta that response where applicable. I’ll copy paste directly from your response to this post. Choose your goblet…. wisely.

Let the games begin, and may the odds ever be in your favour.