AG Secret Santa 2021

Well, here’s the thing: it’s not really off the rails. Pointing out the relevant misdeeds of a group of players while they’re trying to have an exclusionary congratulatory circle-jerk in the wrong section of the forums is actually quite topical. Anyone thinking about making a gift to AGs should be aware of and deserves to know how their gift might be used, and whom it ultimately ends up benefiting. That is why the discussion that’s been had is actually very much on-topic.

But if you need another way of framing the situation, think of it as my participation in the “AG Secret Santa” through the giving of the gift of conscience to one of the AG members. In many ways, that is worth considerably more than any amount of money can ever be. Merry Christmas, Githany!

Out of all the hidden posts, this one deserves to stay up. It is topical.

2 Likes

Okay Matt.

Funny how my post is flagged as off topic and this is just completely fine and on-topic. Good job.

Flagged posts get read more than non-flagged posts anyway, unless they’re removed. However, because our posts were actually topical and were only flagged because these people didn’t agree with the contents, I doubt that will be the case. It’s completely on-topic to question how gifts made to AGs will be utilized, and what kind of people will benefit from them in the end. These guys just don’t like being called out for indirectly supporting people like Raven x1, and want to shove the negative publicity under the rug.

Is that another Star Wars quote? I told you, I never watched those movies.

Which makes it even funnier.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

Uh, excuse me, are you pop-culture-shaming me?

You must unlearn what you have learned.

You mean like a Pokeymon?

Somebody has to save our skins. Into the garbage chute, flyboy.

Please stop doing that. :frowning:

We’re doomed.

Ok I sent your gift, I’m ready for mine.

@ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode

Can you please clean up this thread, the usual culprits are constantly posting off topic replies, knowing full well if they post enough of their BS, the thread will get locked.

And of course instead of cleaning the thread, ISD Golem jumps in and locks the thread, doing exactly what they wanted…

3 Likes

Closing for the insane amount of flags coming from this thread

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting