Again about Sansha Incursions

i dont care about goons.

ishtar/gila/myrm/domi/eos are nerfed too?

try to login in game not in forum with “devblogs”. there are many types of anoms and endless things in eve. its funny to see that someone defends CCP.
no one in CCP has played the game enough to know what needs to be changed and how. all that CCP is doing is cutting back on what is supposedly disruptive to the economy. this is done regardless of the possible consequences. then we see rollbacks of changes (if the changes affected the majority of the community).

now we are talking about a minority, who enjoys a certain process of the game, but cannot fully get it, because this content is not permanent, unlike any others in this game.

broken risk/isk is everywhere:
in null sec there is local (you can be killed only by blue). never died there while farming. its impossible.
in low sec there is local + d-scan. mission running there is safer than just be docked. never died there while farming. its impossible. again.
in wh you just need to be careful and be skilled. and yes, you need to live in eve if you live in wh. never died there while farming. possible, but isk/h can take all risks.
in high sec you have all chances to be killed if someone wants to kill you. you have d-scan? useless. local? same. dock or die. the most dangerous space for me. and it has less isk/h than all other types of systems.

i did 160-200kk isk/h by running burners. in high sec. 1 client. how much you do in high sec sansha incursions?

No , but Ishtar and Eos are a lot more skill intensive and let’s be frank about it… how many people you see ratting in an Eos ?! It’s actually worse that an Ishtar with a lot more SP investment. As for Gila, Myrm and Domi , the ticks are just meh , I’d rather not…

I do , this must have come from your paranoia, stop imagining things and make suppositions based on those .

Actually there is… Do some research…

What is funny is seeing all of you ranting and whining about “CCP this… CCP that …” every day since Eve had a forum and yet you are still here , still doing it… because that’s what your original post is … nothing but at rant posted in the Assembly Hall and you actually expect it for CSM/CCP to actually take it seriously , not to mention the language you used in it…

No, that’s just a broken perception you have on this game

I have addressed those elsewhere and they are indeed a problem , still they have what I call a “safety valve” as in you actually have to invest ISK to convert than LP and trading the items .

Alright, I had enough of this , perhaps somebody else will pull you out of this bubble you live in and make you see things more clearly …

only if you are newbie. noobs rly think that high sec is safe and other systems are hell.

only if you are newbie. again.

never. i play eve 16 years already. this topic is my… 3rd one?
i wanted to see how many ppl agree with me. all I saw here is that not only the eve has degraded, but also the players in it. why am I still playing it? because there is no alternative, because a lot of effort and time has been invested - by inertia in the end.
all that remains for me is solo play, farming and relaxation. But even that I can’t get it to the fullest - simply because someone from CCP took it into their heads to introduce unnecessary triglavians.

it shows how you know eve.
Dominix > old VNI, gila can do much more than old VNI if you control it.
eos - best sentry boat, same with dominix. but has more tank (there is not only null sec anoms in eve)
ishtar is very cheap and easy to learn. you need HAC I and just 4 skills at V for it (this ship is for heavy drones).

i did. all CCP i met who plays eve are low experienced.
most of them know less about eve than you do.

tell yourself this more often, less often to others.

Ok, so why post it in the first place ?

It seems that not an awful lot , so it’s something to think about for you

It’s a good question . If it’s true that you play for 16 years , maybe it’s time for you to quit or take a break

At this point you should really uninstall , Eve isn’t a single player game

More tears please

I haven’t discussed and compared those with the old VNI …

Sentry drones are absolute garbage , for a player that claims to be playing for 16 years you should know better what sentry drones became after the Fozzie nerf. There’s only one ship that makes sense in using them and that is Rattlesnake since it pairs their DPS with the missile DPS.

Definetly not, when compared with say the old VNI that you complained about, that one even a very young alpha pilot could use to farm nullsec anoms.

We are off topic by far now. Besides ranting , whining , using offensive language , twisting words and spinning nonsense, not taking anything into consideration from what others said you now also started to troll …

Yes , you can still do ratting in Eve, still can do incursions .
Seriously , if the game no longer suites your agenda , you can just quit . Asking for changes here it’s not going to solve anything for you … and since we are now friends … can I have your stuff ?

after all nerfs it is.

old VNI was better than ishtar. i thought you knew that at least …

the most powerful type of drones called garbage… rofl. how new to eve you are :smiley:

again nullsec anoms… there is not only nullsec anoms in eve.

sad that i need to repeat:
this topic is not about i can or i can not.

this topic is about the fact that I can not do in the game what I like all the time - and all because of unnecessary innovations. the point is that in certain cases, me - and all those who, like me, sansha runners, may not have content in the game for up to half a month.

im not sure that you can handle it.

said - did

You are making a fool of yourself again:

Old VNI in terms of DPS was on par with Ishtar, but the Ishtar had and still has extra velocity for the drones, extra space in drone bay and a very high resistance profile . So no, the old VNI wasn’t better than an Ishtar . It was only better on cost/efficiency for a very specific task .

Most powerful drones are Geckos

Join the club, so does the rest of the players.

Luckily for us you are not in a position to decide whats necessary or not.

VNI did not need resists, 100ab solved all issues (by the way, VNI has a higher maximum speed and is easier to fit into a shield and VNI also has a smaller signature - which is also important). but VNI had a 10% tracking bonus, Ishtar had 7.5%. also, VNI has 3 rig slots versus Ishar’s 2. With the right fit, VNI’s drones flew 100 m/s slower, but had much better damage application. and for heavy drones this is much more important. i tried both ships, VNI was much better.

while your geckos are flying to a target, sentry drones already killed it.

i can farm wh 23/7/365. i can farm nullsec anoms 23/7/365. i can run lvl4/lvl5 missions 23/7/365. i can do everything 23/7/365. but i can not run incursions this way. so what is your club i need to join?

yea, be lucky to see blackouts and other cool innovations.
we had 35k online each sunday at 12-13 UTC, now we have 25k. and its the result of CCP’s work throughout the last year or two. we are soooo lucky that its not me who decide.

I understand the desire, but given that we are seeing massive nerfs to income generation in every way, I think this suggestion would be DOA if I were to bring it up to CCP.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.