Restore the original Incursion spawn rate and encourage Triglavians to interact with Sansha more

It has been awhile since incursions in highsec dropped from 3 spawns to only one single spawn. However sometimes you get the single spawn and an invasion in the same constellation/system, it is funny when it happens, and it caused me to have an idea.

Why not allow incursions to spawn in 3 points at once like they used to, and keep the invasion spawns the same? And when they meet, which they will occasionally, have special sites where you have Incursion Sansha and Invasion Triglavian rats fighting each other, and your task is to kill both fleets or perhaps destroy crucial infrastructure for excellent rewards.

That way you can buff highsec incursions to the level that they were, allowing newbie communities to form and do them, without the sandwich that can occur when you only have one spawn. And allow for the two factions to fight and for capsuleers to kill two birds with one stone.

EDIT: The additional content is a bonus, the main argument that I have is to restore the incursion focus spawns to 3 at a time in highsec, if no extra content is added that is fine by me, but having 3 incursions at once + invasions allows for lots of content to be had by highsec residents across highsec.

This is a terrible idea. There is no lore to support the Triglavians attacking Sansha’s and with current ship technology the Sansha’s nation would avoid the Triglavians, even be allied with them.

Incursions are down to 1 spawn for a reason and if you can’t understand why then delete this post, this is the same as the previous post you made about bringing capital ships to high sec, always comes down to “rewards & ISK”.

Triglavian ships would ROFLSTOMP Sansha’s ships and capitals.

Incursions are down to 1 spawn for a reason and if you can’t understand why then delete this post, this is the same as the previous post you made about bringing capital ships to high sec, always comes down to “rewards & ISK”.

Incursions are quite well balanced for highsec, the three spawn rate should be restored, allowing different highsec residents in different areas of highsec to have closer spawns to their home systems.

This is a terrible idea. There is no lore to support the Triglavians attacking Sansha’s and with current ship technology the Sansha’s nation would avoid the Triglavians, even be allied with them.

I believe ccp mentioned the current war between the two and geo-political reasons for the spawn change. No reason why the war can’t be taken into highsec, especially since both factions are invading it to strengthen their positions.

No lore? Not that I’ve looked it up myself but I thought the lore was triggys shooting sansha, which is why sansha reduced incursions?!

No lore? Not that I’ve looked it up myself but I thought the lore was triggys shooting sansha, which is why sansha reduced incursions?!

Your correct, it was that exact same lore justification that reduced the spawns, no reason why their conflict can’t escalate into highsec and the spawns be returned to normal.

lol you literally just jump on anything

Both of you are idiots

lol you literally just jump on anything

Both of you are idiots

I fail to see how this adds to the conversation at hand.

There is no lore, don;t u get it

U just agree with anyone if u think it helps make ur post stronger

i.e an idiot

Check the patch notes when incursions were reduced, there is a small tidbit about sansha/triglav fighting and thus sansha scaled back their highsec incursions.

Cant find ■■■■ about that, proof or stfu

It’s at the bottom, last sentence. Try to use google better this took me a minute to bring up.

The Incursion community does still feel cheated by the nerf that CCP was too scared to put in the patch notes. Bring back our Incursion spawns.

How cool would that be, even with no players logged in the server could have a load percentage while the NPCs fight each other.

Astounding.

How cool would that be, even with no players logged in the server could have a load percentage while the NPCs fight each other.

Astounding.

Hmm, maybe you should log in and shoot them then?

So it would be the players job to clean up pointless server load?

So it would be the players job to clean up pointless server load?

The sites have both incursion and invasion rats, I don’t see where the pointless server load comes into play.

OP wants them to make it so they fight each other, without players.

OP wants them to make it so they fight each other, without players.

Yup, you warp into the site and you have two large fleets shooting at each other, your job will be to kill them both. Similar to the new trig dread sites, but this time instead of choosing a path the path is to shoot both sides at once.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.