Agoze has fallen

The spirt of the gallente has been broken and all contested systems are now controlled by the Caldari state. The gallente could not even mount a token effort to defend this last system.

Norman Seversky Was the only leader from The gallente Militia that was still willing to fight after their loss in Fliet, but as only one man and only having a small handful willing to fight under him even he succumbed to the might of the state.

The state would also like to recognize the great work of Joebane Maetheon. Who worked to ensure any new blood trying to join the gallente were doing anything but assisting the federation. Tricking them into storing ships into doomed structures, giving them a false idea of how well the Federation was doing and draining as much isk from the Gallente militia as he could manage.

7 Likes

FOR THE STATE

3 Likes

I would like to give credit also to Harkon Thorson, minmil CEO and FC, who went here to help Gallente and gave us many battles and content.

Kudos to our FCs: Raven Asul, Solarus Explorer, Corvus Onzo, Slava Gagarin, Diana Kim, C3ph45 , Naukmasociologist, and i add myself great thanks for those who gave me an occasion to FC myself.

3 Likes

The tide comes in, the tide goes out. The shore remains.

Compliments to the fighters on both sides.

4 Likes

Cheers for the fun :raised_hands::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Congratulations! CalMil made history today!

If we mention honorary fights, @Norman_Seversky and his crew put up a great fight over the past weeks/months!

2 Likes

Glory to the State!!

We have been fighting for this over 12 years!
We have suffered defeats, our infrastructure was burned, our coalition fell apart. Those whom we trusted defected and betrayed us. Enemies were pulling support of strongest pirate groups to run us down, even bringing minmatar terrorists from other side of the warzone.

But just like Maker, this just forged us to be stronger. It hardened our Caldari spirit like steel, and here we are, strong as ever, coming victorious in the whole CEWMPA conflict!

Agoze was the last fortress where gallente rats have been hiding. And now it has fallen.

It is a great day today, and we have achieved the great victory. Yet, it doesn’t mean we shall stop fighting. Our goal is to bring Peace and Prosperity. Gallente aggressors have been expelled from the Warzone, but they still exist. They still commit their warcrimes, prisoners of war are still being tortured, beaten and raped by gallentean monsters. Gallente occupants still humiliate surface of Caldari Prime with their filthy feet. The warzone is our, but the Peace have not been achieved. In order to protect lives and property of State citizens…

THE FEDERATION MUST BE DESTROYED.

6 Likes

I was there. Both times. 12 years apart. I never lost faith or stopped fighting.

6 Likes

Well done.

It has been my honour to be involved in both warzone captures this year. The year that Amarr and Caldari worked together to purge both Minmatar and Gallente from the warzones.

Amarr Victor
Glory to the State.

CD.

9 Likes

Caldari victor! Hell ye!
Congratulations to all the pilots that fought long and hard, many of them well past their bedtimes, to achieve this victory. And congratulations to the logisticians who worked hard to ship in the vessels, the industrialists who worked hard to make them, and the FCs who worked hard to keep it all together.

Norman Seversky Was the only leader from The gallente Militia that was still willing to fight after their loss in Fliet, but as only one man and only having a small handful willing to fight under him even he succumbed to the might of the state.

Gratz to Norman to be honest. Every time he came in local I knew we were getting a good fight. He and his guys gave as well as they got, and made this war a fun one for all.

The state would also like to recognize the great work of Joebane Maetheon. Who worked to ensure any new blood trying to join the gallente were doing anything but assisting the federation. Ticking them into storing ships into doomed structures, giving them a false idea of how well the Federation was doing and draining as much isk from the Gallente militia as he could manage.

SPICY. Still, you can’t rag on him too hard. His innovative methods of utilising children for petty propaganda (no matter how uncomfortable they appeared) are a lesson for us all.

1 Like

A lotta people FCed. FacWar is great for getting fresh blood into combat, and despite all the naysaying over the years the last six months of Cal-Gal FacWar have been some of the best content I’ve ever experienced. Proof that this game is truly only as dead as you let it be.

Congratulations to the pilots on both sides that made it interesting!

3 Likes

Good guys win again.

3 Likes

@Jamico_Toralen totally agreed. And all of that with us being a total underdog like 7-8 months ago. Its absolutelly cool feeling to see that after not having even one system Caldari, and struggling to do even a single bash, you can achieve a total warzone flip :slight_smile:

I hope our enemies regroup after some time like we did and cya on the field!

The state would also like to recognize the great work of Joebane Maetheon. Who worked to ensure any new blood trying to join the gallente were doing anything but assisting the federation. Tricking them into storing ships into doomed structures, giving them a false idea of how well the Federation was doing and draining as much isk from the Gallente militia as he could manage.

xD lol

1 Like

A crowning achievement.

Shoutout to the tireless effort of the various Caldari (and Amarr) corporations, alliances and individuals. Our enemies of the Federation, their Minmatar allies and the relentless scourge of roaming pirates have turned the last few months into a trench war.

I know that many of you had to miss out on fights just to capture a plex. More than often, people bit their tongue when bad calls were made but kept the standing fleets going nonetheless. Everyone held the line to the end, for the greater objective.

Glory to the State!

Nerds!

Thank you all for the content, it was excellent! Both sides were great! Special thank you to all of the third parties who came in just to screw the whole thing up looking for easy kills! Nothing like looking for a scrap when you don’t have a dog in the fight.

And thank you for the local salt, it was delicious (and funny)!

I’m eating a great feast in honor of your victory! :grin:

Seriously, well done. Enjoy the spoils of war!!

An achievement, to be sure. Though a fleeting one. Warzone control for either side is quite an accomplishment, even though it will inevitably shift back the other way, as it always does.

What are your plans now? Amarr heading home? What’s next for CalMil?

1 Like

It was an honour to stand once again alongside our Caldari brothers in arms against our foes, Gallente and Minmatar alike. Not long ago our two factions witnessed the utter desolation of black rise and outlying sectors at the hands of the Galmil horde. Emboldened by nigh unassailable support from local cuthroats and sellswords, Galmil alliances WANGS and FEDUP purged all remnants of Calmil from the region before turning on one another, leaving the cluster in a desolate and stagnant state for years - a barren shell of its former glory.

As the tattered remnants of Galmil began to regain their former strength in the wake of this calamity, my heart swelled with pride at the sight of the Caldari Militia rising from the debris to match them. Like a phoenix birthed from the ashes and taking flight to meet a similarly interminable threat, this victory may not bring the conflict to and end, but it is a testament to the will of the Caldari people.

There will be highsec dwelling spectators of low wit and malleable spine that attempt to undermine your accomplishment through unending goading about the nature of the oscillatory shift in power in the warzone. Pay the thoughtless oratory aired by these detractors no mind. As immortal capsuleers making war on capsuleeres, no victories are final. In ancient times, when a warrior lifted and lowered stones to gain strength, the objective was not to permanently alter the position of the stone - but rather, to cultivate the physique that facilitates its movement. We build strength by defeating our enemies in the warzone - by defending systems gained and attacking systems lost. System control is bimodal and oscillatory, while our strength increases monotonically. When diplomacy shields the Gallente and Minmatar no longer, our swords will be sharp and our shoulders broad. On the other hand, soft armchair general highsec-dwelling spectators, so eager to comment on warfare while refusing to partake in it, will likely be among the first casualties.

One final thought before signing off - there is one name that I do not see represented among the citations listed here, and this is most unfortunate because his contributions were perhaps among the most impactful in the struggle for final warzone control. While on the wrong side of the conflict, Elecon Amatin deserves veneration and credit for his efforts in Fliet. Agoze has fallen, and thus the Caldari victory over Gallente systems is now total - but it was Fliet, not Agoze, that was the seat of Gallente power. The defense of Fliet conducted by Aideron Robotics was bourne of an energy and tenacity that I have seen very few times in career as a militia FC. Indeed, with Amarr returned home to crush increasingly uppity Minmatar rebels, I caution our Caldari allies to closely monitor Aideron’s activity.

We in service of the Empire congratulate our Caldari brothers for this hard earned victory. In its wake, continue to build yourselves and strive to attain and surpass your former status in numbers and organization.

Victory to the State
Glory to the Empire

Mikal Vektor

Supreme Leader of the Amarr Militia

8 Likes

What kind of food is that?