Agression against non capsuleer timer and

As already mentioned, activating a bastion apparently does this.

As I’ve never flown a marauder yet, my first guess would be command bursts, as these also give you a weapons timer that doesn’t allow you to dock at structures or jump gate even if you’re flying solo.

To avoid it, you can warp to a safe bookmark to wait out your weapons timer, before you warp to the structure to dock up.
If you directly warp to a structure when hostiles appear, they can follow you and tackle and kill you while you were waiting out the timer.

1 Like

Maurauders are pretty solid. To do decent damage to one when its bastion module is active, requires decent firepower and quite a few pilots. For that decent firepower (not just pew pew) they’ll need a cruiser, of which the marauder has no issues targetting, and will blap the entire fleet within about 8 seconds. If it’s been ewared then just wait for concord and the cap battery wont drain quickly enough from a cruiser, so not really worth the time. It’s just not even worth the time trying. Perhaps a massive trash fleet would do it, but what a compliment it would be that that many people have committed that time and effort to kill you :laughing:

It’s worth the time in 0.4 or below. It’d be a sitting duck. I reckon about 7 decent bombers would destroy it pretty quickly.

Honestly only if you bling in highsec, so they can make a profit. In low it doesn’t matter, any non-Snuff/Revolution Marauder will generate pings in lowsec.

I wouldn’t fly proper bling for missions no haha.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.