Akadeimia Keipouron: We'll teach YOU HOTT Space-Knowledge Sexytimes!

Recruitment is open! Don’t miss your weekly open panels, where we sit down with connoisseurs and fashionistas, and go on a magical adventure of discovery learning about weird and misguided dessert recipes! You wouldn’t think you can make a tart out of bio-engineered fungus and some semi-poisonous flowers, and you’d be right! But we’re going to eat it anyway, and observe the effects!

Recruitment is open! Do you ever find yourself waking up in the gutter of some gangway of some backwater outpost, wearing somebody else’s clothes with no idea how you got there or what happened the last few days? It happens! Even to us! But now we’re back on track, we’ve found this new religion, and we are stoked about helping other new pilots get right with space! And now that we have this purpose in life, we are fired up and ready to work again!

Recruitment is open! SEND NOOBZ lol.

Recruitment is open! Ask us how to practice making sure you have all your fingers and toes in the right places! It’s an important skill to master, and we can help!

Recruitment is open! Public NRDS fleets every Saturday! Come fly with us; together we fight crime!

Recruitment is open! Help us keep our space fresh and clean, free of unsightly trash-goblins! Spatial hygiene is the foundation of a healthy, modern lifestyle!

Recruitment is open! Let’s talk about celebrities and their how their “statement” outfits are actually Problematic!

Recruitment is open! We have a book club! Come join us this week as we discuss this tentacle-themed drone-fic I found! It’ll make you feel confused and excited!

Recruitment is open! Is this real? Are you real? Am I? Join our Philosopher’s Corner every Sunday and find out!

Recruitment is open! Regular training ops and pastry bake-offs!

Recruitment is open! Public NRDS nullsec roams every Saturday! Come on a sextacular adventure with us!

Recruitment is open! Feel free to explore our engaging habitat, carefully designed according to the latest standards and featuring many stimulating enrichment items!

Recruitment is open! Want to live in one of the most dynamic, vibrant regions in the game? PvP content right next door, fights to be had at any hour? Come work with us and fight the good fight!

Recruitment is open! Make sure you’re eating a balanced diet, getting enough sleep, and hydrating properly!

Recruitment is open! Come on our Friday night fleets, where we fit our ships with Statement fittings and serve up #looks! And also missiles! It’s guaranteed to be extra-dramatic!

Recruitment is open! Don’t miss our monthly costume parties! They’re guaranteed to be bizarre and distressing!

Hi

I am very new like 5 days in new and I know there is a lot of things i still meed to know about this game. If you are still taking, I would like to join. o7

Hi Karasu!

Welcome to New Eden! probably the easiest way to get in touch with us to talk about how we can help you would be to visit our Discord, linked up at the top (but also here: https://discord.gg/7ggZZ5f, because I love you). Drop by and we’ll chat!

(and yes, we are still (and always) recruiting! See you soon!

o7
EH

Recruitment is open! Don’t miss the puppet show!

Recruitment is open! Come fly with us and learn about pvp, and also an important lesson about friendship!