Akadeimia Keipouron: We'll teach YOU HOTT Space-Knowledge Sexytimes!

Recruitment is open! Come try out our specially made line of high-concept hairstyles! They’re sure to leave your friends in stunned silence!

Recruitment is open! Feeling like you want to try new things? Learn about that nullsec life? How to work through some of your emotional issues in a loving environment where you don’t have to do your crying in the shower but can do it right there with all your new friends who just want you to be yourself? You’ve come to the right place!

Recruitment is open! Don’t be afraid to step outside of your comfort zone! We can help you experiment with new things like ewar, or questionable fashion statements, because we love you and want you to be happy.

Recruitment is open! Join our reading club, where we argue about whether your favorite characters are actually “problematic”!

Recruitment is open! I brought cupcakes!

Recruitment is open! Who’s up for some avant-garde conceptual knitting projects?

Recruitment is open! If you’re in that “experimental” phase of your EVE journey, where you’re curious about trying out some new things and discovering your true self, we can help! Come join us and explore those exciting but confusing feelings you’ve been having about flying tackle, or mining moon ores, or shooting missiles everywhere, all in a safe and loving environment! We won’t judge your life choices, we just want you to be happy and healthy in New Eden, because we love you.

Recruitment is open! Regular fleets! Help with training skills! Great people to fly with! Positive reinforcement and a loving, non-judgmental environment where you can experiment with life-choices! We’ll never criticize you for all that tentacle-themed drone-fic you hide under the mattress, because we love you.

Recruitment is open! Fleets all the time! HOTT pvp sexytimes, but when you want the strong corp with the slow hands, we can be that for you, too, because we are attentive to your needs!

Recruitment is open! Don’t be shy about trying new things, like flying ewar ships or decorating it with a “statement” skin! You do you!

Recruitment is open! Work through your issues with our help, in our safe, loving environment with a steady supply of therapy animals! It’s just what you need to learn to believe in yourself while you Figure Some Things Out!

Recruitment is open! Come fly with us and learn that the real #gudfites are the friends you make along the way!
I mean, blowing the reds to smithereens is pretty cool, too.

So I’m not the new kid anymore and I explode at least 10% less. Come and join us and pad your killboard with lovely green marks you neither understood or really earnt. Hooray!

1 Like

He’s right! Suto’s been a great pilot, and we’re happy to have him with us! Look at his killboard, he’s been shooting lots of hostiles right in their stupid face, and it’s been great!
But he did earn those killmarks, because he’s grown as a pilot and so can you! Come join us! Recruitment is open!

Recruitment is open! Our corp is always there by your side, at the ready with inspiring dog memes to help you on your EVE journey! #majestic

Recruitment is open! There is an alarmingly large spider right next to me here in my quarters, but I don’t care because I am laser-focused on helping you on your EVE journey!

Recruiting is still on going please stop by the discord for more info.

Always looking for new faces stop on by and have a chat to see what we are all about.

Recruitment is open! I had a bit of a blackout there, but I just woke up under the gangway in some backwater Gallente station, got cleaned up, found religion, and I have renounced that dissolute lifestyle and am ready to work hard to bring you knowledge and personal growth again!
Thanks to my corpies for covering for me in my recent absence to prevent any ugly rumors about unseemly habits from circulating! Let’s not talk about all that recent unpleasantness!

1 Like

Recruitment is open! Remember: when you’re in space and things get weird, we’ll be there to help! Whether it’s “HOTTT sexytimes” weird or “ohnoes” weird, it doesn’t matter! We’re adaptable to every circumstance! Even the ones with the peanut butter and baked beans!