Akadeimia Keipouron: We'll teach YOU HOTT Space-Knowledge Sexytimes!

What’s that Rorqual? I can’t hear you 'cos you’re exploding. BAI!

Come and fly with us o7

Recruitment is open! If you, too, want to gain the important life skills you’ll need to thrive in nullsec (it’s mostly about learning to love yourself, but also a whole lot of shooting!), you’ve come to the right place!

Recruitment is open! Don’t believe all the hype that nullsec is some scary place full of death and failure where only the most |337h4rdc0r3 players can survive! We can bring you out into nullsec within days of starting your EVE journey, and you will grow and thrive here!
The key to survival is good friends to help you along the way, and dog memes.

Recruitment is open! Let’s make biscuits!

Recruitment is open! If you’re looking to “discover yourself” in your EVE journey, we’re happy to help you grow and learn! We won’t even mind when you try the weird stuff with the “vision quest” and the ill-advised mixing of various drugs, because we love you and support your choices!

1 Like

yo… im still trying to figure out the coms in this game… how do i get in touch with you guys? i would like to apply for some sexytime

Hi rylai!

there’s a link at the top to our Discord! You can come there and chat with us! We’re your friends, really! We’re not like the others! Check us out here: https://discord.gg/7ggZZ5f.

See you soon!

Recruitment is open! Provi is a great place to live and work! There are always things going on, always figh- uh, content to be had, and great people! It’s great, especially the part with the baked goods, and the ship-swapping parties that make you feel confusing and exciting feelings!

Recruitment is open! Let’s talk about celebrity fashion crimes!

Recruitment is open! We run noob-friendly training fleets every Saturday! Come fly with us and learn all sorts of important lessons about friendship, believing in yourself, and shooting reds right in their stupid face, with rockets!

1 Like

Recruitment is open! We’re always here for you, and we’d never judge your life choices (but we might want to have a conversation about your social-media habits, because we love you and want you to have a healthy and fulfilling life).

1 Like

Recruitment is open! Come help us build a space where every pilot can grow and thrive in nullsec! You’ll learn valuable lessons about pvp, fitting, industry, “that nullsec life,” and the power of friendship! We organize regular Cry Time where you can work through your emotions while getting some aggression therapy by shooting your enemies in the face, with lasers! It’s very refreshing!

1 Like

Recruitment is open! Ordinarily your corp might give you all sorts of motivational stuff about getting through the middle of the week – some holovids of cute animals hanging from tree branches, or idle chatter about your plans for the weekend – but we would never serve up that kind of bourgeois (the kids today would say “basic”) middle-brow cultural detritus, because we love you and want to impress you with our sincerity.
No, screw all that! If you’re looking for Enrichment Activities to help you through your week, we are here to help you, with supportive therapy sessions that involve either screaming into a knotted-up towel, or shooting reds in the face, with missiles, or both! Your choice!

1 Like

Recruitment is open! Don’t miss our custom line of avant-garde conceptual fashion collections! It’s always important, when you are serving up a barrage of missile or laser fire, that you also serve, as the kids say, “looks.”

1 Like

Recruitment is open! Eat more vegetables! Get some sunshine! Take a cruiser out for a spin and show Those Reds some firm discipline by shooting them in the face, with missiles! Do it for The Children.

1 Like

Bump ~!

Recruitment is open! We run new-player-friendly combat roams every Saturday! Come fly with us and learn how to “git” (as the kids say) “gud”!

This is amazing and I’m tempted to go back and read all of your bump messages. I’ve only been active for a month, though, so I’ll be in touch again after spending a couple more months wandering the vast expanses of space alone/reading EVE University articles until my eyes bleed.

Hi Enheduanna!

We work very hard to make sure every experience you have in EVE, even reading bump messages on a recruitment post, is an enriching and stimulating experience! If you’d like to learn more about our various enrichment activities in New Eden, feel free to drop by! You can start now!

See you soon!

Recruitment is open! Ask us about what kind of “statement” accessory you might want to try to bring positive change into your life! Our trainers read all the latest celebrity interviews, and can advise you on the design that works best for your needs! Just one of the many special services that we provide, to you, because we love you.