Akadeimia Keipouron: We'll teach YOU HOTT Space-Knowledge Sexytimes!

Recruitment is open! I made pancakes!

Recruitment is open! Let us help you on your EVE journey! Regular training fleets! Active combat fleets every day! Lots of opportunities to get, as they say, “that bread”!

Recruitment is open! Come fly with us and get fitting advice, hands-on training, and all the latest fashion tips! It’s just what you need!

Recruitment is open! Exciting changes are coming! I don’t mean just with EVE mixing things up a bit with the patch, I mean in your life! Because you’er here, with us, growing as a person and as a pilot! The future is bright and alarming!

Hello i am interested in joining looking for a corp to show me the ropes. I am a new player

Hi Salvic! Welcome to New Eden!

The best way to get in touch with us is on our Discord: https://discord.gg/7ggZZ5f. I might not always be in-game, but if I’m at my desk (which is most of my waking hours these days), I’m always reachable on Discord.

Drop by! Enjoy the dog memes!

Recruitment is open! Come visit our Discord, and learn an important lesson about friendship!

Recruitment is open! We have public pvp training fleets every Saturday at 13:00, and you’re invited! Hop on our Discord to find out how!

Recruitment is open! Come get to know us on our Discord server! Our bot serves up pictures of dogs and cats, and another one will tell the time! It’s a miracle of modern technology that definitely wasn’t a waste of my Discord admin’s energies to set up!

Recruitment is open! If you’re eager to learn, or eager to teach, this is the corp for you! Also, if you like baked goods, or care an awful lot about celebrity fashion trends! We have something for every one!

Recruitment is open! If you need help trying out all the different things you can do in EVE, or have questions about things like “how PVP??” or “wat is anchor” or “reps plz??”, this is the place for you! We’re here to help you find your way on your EVE journey, because we love you.

Recruitment is open! Fly safe, but also remember to fly fashionable, with the latest celebrity fashion trends that we provide to you as part of our personalized experience! You’d never believe what kind of “statement” accessories will really do it for you, but this is going to be the year when things really start to turn around, you’ll see, and it’ll all be thanks to our expert advice on getting on top of this season’s newest styles!

Recruitment is open! Enjoy our weekly Book Club, where we have Cry Time about the Power of Friendship reading the latest feel-good self-help/romance novel ghostwritten for your favorite celebrities!

Recruitment is open! Don’t forget! We have dog and cat pictures, because we know what you need to get you on your feet in this vast, confusing universe.

Recruitment is open! HOTT pvp sexytime training fleets open to guests, every Saturday at 13:00! Join our Discord and find out how you can come on a ride-along and learn that the real treasure was the missiles you shot along the way, right in those reds’ stupid faces!

Recruitment is open! You know what really helps, in these uncertain times? Having a corp like us, who can support you on your EVE journey with pictures of dogs and cats. And also celebrity fashion-crime gossip! You’d never believe what a scandal your favorite celebrity caused last weekend by wearing last season’s couture! Shocking!

Recruitment is open! Come fly with us, and learn how to do nullsec pvp sexytimes, just like a pro! Provi pilots get more pvp action than anywhere else, and it’s right next door! Those other corps don’t get hottt pvp sexytime action, because they haven’t discovered the magic of friendship and how to love themselves.

Recruitment is open! Don’t forget to sweep and tidy up your station hangar on a regular basis! No piles of weird holovids stacked in the corner, no food packages on the gangways! Spic and span!

Remember: a clean hangar is a sign of clean living, and we want nothing but the best for you, because we love you.

Recruitment is open! We run special noob doctrines in every fleet! Never get left home!

Recruitment is open! Join us for a very special episode of our After-School Special, where we learn an important lesson about friendship, but also about punching reds, right in their stupid face, with missiles! We want to help you grow as a person, because we love you.