Akadeimia Keipouron: We'll teach YOU HOTT Space-Knowledge Sexytimes!

Recruitment is open! Don’t forget to wear clean underwear! You never know when it might come in really handy to have clean underwear on! Listen to your mother! Stay in school! Shoot reds right in their stupid face, with missiles!

Recruitment is open! I’ve got new socks on!

Recruitment is open! Remember: celebrities are really just like you! They also have days where they “can’t,” as the kids say, “even,” or sometimes feel like things are confusing. But if you want to live the glamorous celebrity lifestyle like your favorite holovid stars do, just remember! They also express their feelings by shooting reds right in their stupid face, with missiles! Try it out! You’ll immediately feel more fabulous!

Recruitment is open! If you are wondering about things like “what is ‘jump’?” and “where’s my ship?”, come visit us! We’ll help you sort things out in this confusing time!

Recruitment is open! If you are looking to expand your mind, while also learning an important lesson about friendship and how you can love yourself and be kind to others, there’s no better way than shooting reds right in their stupid face, with missiles! Ask us how!

Recruitment is open! Don’t worry if this holovid is a confusing story that makes you have feelings you don’t understand! It’s a fanfic!

Recruitment is open! Come join a corp where you can express yourself! We won’t even mind when things get weird!

Recruitment is open! This drone has a secret it wants to tell you! If you want to know what it is, come sit next to me and I’ll translate.

Recruitment is open! The muffin and cupcake bar is also open!

Recruitment is open! Everything is made of hair!

Recruitment is open! Come visit our corp, and you learn about things like “what is ‘spaceship’?” and “where did my drones go?”, while also getting fashion tips and learning an important lesson about friendship!

Recruitment is open! Come hang out with us, and we’ll help you “git”, as the kids say, “gud”!

Recruitment is open! In today’s workshop, we make tiny hats for fleas!

Recruitment is open! Don’t forget to change your socks on a regular basis! This simple daily task is frequently overlooked, and it causes all sorts of unexpected problems if neglected!

Recruitment is open! If you find New Eden confusing, don’t worry! It’s a big place, and lots of things don’t make sense! We’re here to help you through these difficult times, because we love you.

Recruitment is open! HOTT nonstop pvp sexytimes are just a click away! We won’t even hold you back if you want to get into the weird stuff!

Recruitment is open! Don’t worry! You won’t have to grit your teeth and try to get along with paste-eating morons, because those people got booted! Enjoy the sound of refined, cultivated discussions about your favorite topics!

Bump !!!

Recruitment is open! Ask us about how new fashion choices can help you turn things around in your life!

Recruitment is open! If you’ve been feeling a bit lost, and would like to learn about things like, “what is ‘rocket’?” or “reps plz?”, this is the place for you!