Akadeimia Keipouron: We'll teach YOU HOTT Space-Knowledge Sexytimes!

Recruitment is open! HOTT nonstop pvp sexytimes are just a click away! Don’t be shy! We’ll never kinkshame you!

Recruitment is open! Don’t ask what’s in it! Just eat it and enjoy the ride!

Recruitment is open! One word! Just one word for the new decade.

drone-fic.

Think about it. Think about the future.

Recruitment is open! If you would like to learn about things like “shoot this guy” and “what is ‘spaceship’?” and “why is my favorite celebrity ‘problematic’?”, this is the corp for you!

Recruitment is open! Poetry slams every Friday night! You’ll be amazed at how we deconstruct basic concepts like “words” and “meaning”, exposing all of language as a house of cards resting on a foundation of sand!

Bumping !!!

Recruitment is open! Nonstop HOTT pvp sexytimes await you!

Recruitment is open! If you’ve been wondering what sort of surrealist reinterpretation of your favorite art forms might reveal new truths about consciousness, this is the place for you! You’ll discover new realms of meaning, where even the concept of “meaning” dissolves in a swarm of missiles!

Recruitment is open! Don’t worry, we’ll help you sort out all the very confusing things you’re facing right now! We’ll never make you confront “fashion crimes” alone, because we love you.

Bump !!!

Recruitment is open! Nonstop hardcore HOTT pvp sexytimes are right there for the asking! Also, if you like things like “all the ISK”, we can help you get that, too!

Recruitment is open! Sometimes, when you are fighting nonstop, it’s helpful to remember that “call out posts” on social media are fleeting and ephemeral, but the thrill of shooting Those Reds right in their stupid face, with missiles, lasts forever. We’ll help you find that magic!

Bumping !!!

Recruitment is open! If you feel like your fashion choices are too avant-garde for where you are now, come fly with us! We’re here to help you express yourself, because we love you.

Bumping !!!

Recruitment is open! If you’re stuck in your hangar, and you’re thinking, “I’m either going to turn to a life of crime and depravity, or I’m going to look at some dog memes, but I can’t decide which!” don’t despair! We’re here to help you figure out all of life’s difficult questions, because we love you.

Recruitment is open! Years ago, I was sitting in my own hangar, with some drone tentacles on one side, and a pile of crushed Veldspar dust on the other, and I was thinking to myself, “I’m putting one of these right into my face, and I don’t even care which one anymore” and then Empress Jamyl came on the holovid and she says to me, she says: “Just say ‘no!’” And now I don’t do that stuff no more, and I run a school corp for the very best nullsec alliance instead.

It’s never too late to get cleaned up and sort your life out! We’ll help you rediscover yourself, because we love you.

willing to join

Hi Tony! Come visit our Discord! It’s linked up at the top! Bring some dog memes!

ok :slight_smile: I will