All amarrian loyalists or amarrian aligned to the rescue of Providence!

Hmm, I guess mental incontinence is a thing with Vaari. He appears to believe I’m an imperial subject! Hahahahahahahaha!

Thank you for sharing Deitra!

1 Like

I was referring to urinary incontinence, but mental as well it seems.

I am one of those amarrian loyalist even if I am the anoikis Chief police officer.

Minmatar slave, don’t talk like this about our Imperial Majesty, beloved by all.

I believe Ana’s not just free, you jackass, but also freeborn.

1 Like

You are slave born to me, all minmatar are slave born. If you received an approriate education you should know it too.

Oh, one of those.

Never mind.

5 Likes

J124930. Class 4, C2/C4 statics. Noted.

I do hope you have something… juicy there.

2 Likes

So, Vaari has decided that CVA should be defended, so they can reclaim more of Providence. But CVA should also buy Vaari’s fuel blocks, so that Vaari can strike against CVA and force them to surrender and reform their governance of Providence. But CVA should not fear, for Vaari shall come to their aid against the heathen invaders. But in a non-friendly manner.

Alrighty then.

2 Likes

Absolutly nothing, the police is poor due to incredible operations around anoikis. We have to take more taxes. You will find a dilightfull police station, Minmatar slave (i should keep my minmatar slaves to work for me).

Oh… You’re actively trying to be a disgusting person. That’s a terrible way to approach social interactions.

1 Like

Who me ? I am lovely, just realistic. I really need minmatar slaves to help me with all the work I have to do.

How original. At least come up with a fresh and/or amusing insult you ignorant trollop.

Oh well, just another silly slaver ■■■■ for my block list.

3 Likes

Yes. CVA can be stupid, hypocritical and border line heretics, but they are my heretics.p If they need spanking and they do. It must be done with love and care. Not just ravage they ass because you can.

1 Like

Are you a Holder ranked noble of the Amarr Empire?

1 Like

I can show you the light of Bob too, I met Bob long time ago by giving him my last pod, I did the great sacrifice. Something else called me in the void and I am now the Chief officer of the amazing WHPD, so yeah, bashing cva is something funny but they are now part of the amarr empire and I love this empire like I love icecream, a lot. Vaari is totally right and is full of good common sens.

Edit : and the deal about the fuel is so kindfull and so good, you have to accept his offer.

Yeah something not far away from that.

Seems to me that you’ve been podded a few too many times, if I’m being honest.

1 Like

The story is even MORE AMAZING than that. BUT, it is another story.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.