All conditions met but

As you can see in the photo, I’m currently in Trossere VII - Moon 3 - University of Caille, attempting to use the “Industry” function to create a Civilian Gallente Shuttle, from the blueprint which was given after accepting the 8th part of of mission called Making Mountains of Molehills. The "start button, however, is red, stating “Cannot use this blueprint from its current location”.

I’ve already tried going to other “Manufacturing” capable stations but to no avail…

I’ve come to conclude that this is a bug…

I won’t be having the bonus points anymore if I wait around for an answer but there’s nothing I can do about it… anyways, how do I move past this mission?

Have you put the blueprint into the item hanger at the station in question instead of trying to use it from your shuttle’s cargo hold?

1 Like

Reeeeee, OMG FINALLY, i will take note of this. Thank you so muchh <3 I spent 2 hours figuring this out and eventually just went to sleep. Again, thank youuuu <3

You are very welcome. I am glad I could be of assistance and solve this mystery for you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.