All of you, who believe the game is going to die

It’s cute how he’s seeking my attention now.
He’s just like the last guy. :slight_smile:

Btw, you definitely need a station container for all the clothes Solecist hoarded over the years.

1 Like

seeking your attention?

Hey, I never complained, just bantering (not attention-seeking either for that matter). This is a banter thread, right?

No. What I want is for all these people to put their money where their mouth is.
But, obviously, that’s not going to happen.

The one upside of this thread is the fact that Kane liked my initial post. :slight_smile:

If I ever leave EVE I’m donating to Mike’s Magic School Bus or EVE Uni. Or to someone who actually cares about spiders.

2 Likes

Eve is not going to die.

The Eve you love is going to die.

1 Like

I firmly believe Eve will die at some point in the future, maybe 30-40 years from now.

So indeed I will contract you all my stuff and ISK. In 40 years. I hope you’re still alive and playing by that point.

2 Likes

Sol,
so if I’m earming 3m isk/hour, and every hour put a bounty on you for 3m, is that the same thing as giving you all my stuff?

2 Likes

@Avatar_Sky-on

You should totally do that!

1 Like

Oddly enough, from the title of your post I briefly thought you were making a reference to:

is EVE gonna die in the grand arena of pvp games, or will it emerge victorious after all?

1 Like

That’s a stupid question. Of course it isn’t.
You’d just be wasting your money.

Do you think this is threatening???

That’s quite the leap of thought.

Care to elaborate? :smiley:

nope, just humor, after all, you’d get plenty of PVP that you crave.

Oh yay, more evidence that this guy can violate the forum rules without consequences. Spam, trollbait.

Oh look kids spamming report, hey moderator you gonna enforce the rules or keep being their tool?

They will remove this forum first.

I bet the forum outlives the game.

What a bunch of haters, I’m so glad we’re going to get rid of them.
No, not Nana. Nana is a mainstay.

1 Like

Can I contract you turtles instead ?

No, for the same reasons as above.
I only accept fedos, because they’re accustomed to living in space.

All I have are turtles so you’re just going to have to make do with them.

1 Like