Allow Capital Ships, Supercarriers, and Titans in Highsec

All of that is done in highsec. Tell me, how does an aspirant group get enough firepower to attack say goonswarm before they get their capital reserve murdered in their sotiyo construction yards? The monopolies need to be broken up, either directly by CCP, or by giving the players the tools to do it in the sandbox.

The real desire behind wanting caps and supers in hisec:

1 Like

No.

No no no no.

On the “No” scale of one to ten, this is somewhere upwards of a million.

Not being able to dock in NPC stations is one of the few things that keeps Titans and Supers in check. Removing that limit would remove any motivation from the game to fly anything other than them.

4 Likes

Which is the intention of this proposal.

If you want to break up null sec alliances then start off by training your corp mates to PvP, hiding in an undecable corp doesnt give them exposure to PvP, and given it sounds like you want to PvP at the largest scale of war, why stay undeccable. If you cant handle a few high sec wars then you will never be able to handle a full null sec invasion.

3 Likes

All he wants are the big ships with no risk…everything else is just manipulation…He’s a scammer and his whole corp is a scam…

1 Like

Did you see the part where his corp managed to get decced and his immediate response was to tell everyone to spam CCP with petitions, crying “EXPLOIT!!!”, and then telling people to stay docked up.

1 Like

Yes i did, ive also seen his orca fit fir not getting bumped and the reccomendation to get high grade snake implants for the fit.

Yeah, it’s pretty great. And for those that DIDN’T see that mail, here it is!

4 Likes

LOL

Sabus’ talk:

reality:

1 Like

He’s training them to be entitled assholes, that just what we need more of…

Probably because this strategy was effective in the past.

No.

No no no no.

On the “No” scale of one to ten, this is somewhere upwards of a million.

Not being able to dock in NPC stations is one of the few things that keeps Titans and Supers in check. Removing that limit would remove any motivation from the game to fly anything other than them.

Problem is nullsec has keepstars in plenty, some even have keepstars in every single system. Either remove them from the game, or allow the entire game to use them, and make them the endgame ship everyone wants to get into.

I never want to fly a titan or a super carrier nor will i ever want to. If anything they need to be brought down to the level of only usefull in large battles and attacking stations, just like the rorq should be a booster and ore compressor.

3 Likes

Those Keepstars took considerable resources to build, considerable coordination to deploy, and considerable effort to defend.

I fail to see why nullsec Keepstars are any sort of motivation for breaking hisec.

Everyone can use them, just not in highsec.

4 Likes

Feel free to build your own keepstar in highsec.

No, no, that can get wardecced, and he doesnt want that. That’s just too much risk.

1 Like

Oh I’m well aware of his risk-aversion.

3 Likes

Seriously, bring caps into high would end up the same way as the brain dead mining changes they made to Orca and Rorq.