Allow no penalty clone jump 'at zero'

PROPOSAL:

Allow the player to switch clones or clone jump ‘at zero’ without jump clone penalty or cooldown.

What I mean is, if you are physically at the station where the clone is you want to switch into, you should just be able to swap clones or switch into that clone. Of course any fees or associated costs would still apply, but it should not count as a ‘jump.’

2 Likes

Lol, it’s already possible, in Upwell structures. Since the beginning.

Yeah you can allready do this with player owned structures so invest in your own infrastructure or pay someone else to rent one.

Oh. Who knew?

Everyone but you?

To be fair, i’m not sure where it was documented but i ended up finding out about it from another player, was it actually stated somewhere?

Patch notes, couple dev blogs, dozens of forums posts… You know, the usual… They marketed as a specific feature to offset the cost of running a clone bay service, that’s why it’s limited to Upwell structures and we’re not going to get it (any time soon) for stations.

Oh i don’t doubt it, but i wasn’t around for that patch so i’m guessing its more a case of, is it actually stated anywhere ingame :stuck_out_tongue:

Because i doubt i was the only person who wasn’t around for the original announcement who didn’t even know this feature existed until someone mentioned it

Of course you aren’t the only one. I wouldn’t be surprised if most don’t know.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.