Alpha clone suicide ganking need to stop!

We are telling specific people who are not compatible with EVE to leave. We are telling many other people to please stay and enjoy EVE.

3 Likes

Oh geez, a liberal. No wonder he wants a safer EVE. Probably wants Universal Basic ISK for everyone, too.

1 Like

I feel we may have some opposing views, but our forces regard him as a class traitor at the very least.

In the spirit of sportsmanship, your squad may have first shot at the prisoner when the revolution comes.

1 Like

You know what would be the whole and absolute solution to this PVP/PVE conflict?

PVE SERVERS…

Is THAT what you want?

Dividing people that love and cannot stand PVP into different realms?

Because the only other opportunity pure PVE has is simply leaving the game(something they did in masses recently)…and YOU would have no more victims.no more easy targets…

Brave new eve…

Please explain why we should listen to your arguments with more than just casual interest, postponing a judgement on trolling as long as possible, if you actually are of the opinion that what you are writing makes sense to the usual EvE player ? You downplay, as usual and befitting your self-assigned role as “don’t mistake me for a white knight I’m just here for the discussion” any and all arguments that are contrary to your very personal and very excentric views.

While you’re explaining the above, thereby shedding some light on the mystery that every thread where you show up becomes an endless back and forth with you, you could also try to explain why you feel the need to write the majority of posts, more often than not repeating yourself every time and not adding new elements after reply #2-3 at most.

Explain why you feel that if you stay docked up and are therefore “not exposed to combat pvp” is more than an egocentric reflex but can - and in your view probably should - be extrapolated to the entire community.

You may even consider to try to explain the sense of staying docked up in a game about flying spaceships - and for most of us also blowing up spaceships - especially during times when people are forced to stay “docked up” in real life for the weeks to come. Perhaps your character is just one of a handful you own, conveniently placed in Jita for trading, while another one of your toons is out ganking with the usual number of suspects - who knows, and your position in this and other threads is a roleplay.

No, “play style” is not enough of a justification for your antagonizing position regarding pvp, alpha clones, hisec safety or whatever else you request, demand or advocate. Not undocking in a spaceship game and just playing the market is fine, it’s a part of (certain) human(s’) nature. Expecting that such a style should be catered to e.g., by nerfing alphas in their pvp capabilities, is unrealistic or even simplistic trolling.

Or you could forego the above questions, simply call it a day and let a thread that has veered into a swamp you helped create finally come to a well-deserved end of life. Your credibility would benefit from it. There is a distinct difference between a normal thread and one where you draw and keep the attention. Forums are for the exchange of ideas from as many people as possible. What you could consider, however, is making your own blog.

tenor (1)

This already exists: 5000 ISK upon character creation.

2 Likes

You mean Singularity?

Nah, try harder. Your second “quote” was manipulation, which anyone can see
source (2)

It also can happen if average age of EVE playerbase stays constant, but time marches on and LoTR becomes older.

1 Like

He’s british. He’s also someone who removes a couple dozen posts of his,
because he thinks it’s going to help saving face or something.

So … I guess I don’t know if he’s a liberal, but he’s a dishonest, short willied asshole.

3 Likes

You really dont get out much.

Which bit?

The bit where you deleted your posts after calling anyone without your view sub-normal? that one?

3 Likes

This is all you’re ever able to reply whenever someone speaks the truth of you. If you can’t deal with it, I suggest seeing a professional about it. Criticism directed at the person itself is being ignored in the name of fascist political correctness.

As usual you’re a liar, a coward and an egomaniac narcissist …
… though some might claim that’s redundant.

3 Likes

Man, don’t you know? You can’t just run around calling out assholes, you’re literally ruining it for the assholes! You’re such a bad person!

3 Likes

No i mean a specific server where no PVP is possible at all…

Don’t play that dump…

Reported for unecessary reporting

1 Like

You’re not on this forum then?

K

Yeah you did. Your view is that anyone who thinks that people in high need more safety from wars is normal and sane, and anyone who disagrees with this is by default subnormal and insane.

I can pull the quote if you want.

Own your ficking mistakes, man.

1 Like

Yeah i too know that some think that you have to sugar cover and cotton wool everything you say,i just…how do i say it?

Don’t care about it… :slight_smile:

Well…why not?

Do they cry themselves into sleep at night otherwise?

It’s like ‘cyber mobbing’…easy to avoid…simply turn off your pc or whatever you use if it bothers you…

If not stand and fight…

I’m here for 14 years and boy believe me i have been hit many times because of my opinions…still i stand…what does that tell you?

That i’m special and 99% of the community has to be ‘protected’…?

Well then…sry for the 99%…

Except the facts presented were not objective facts, they were an article writtle subjectively, and you happened to agree with the slant.

Im always interested in those. What Im not interested in is being trolled by someone who simply picks his arguments based on whether he likes that person or not. You said it yourslef when you pointed out you literally watch likes to see who agrees with whom so you know what side to be on.

SO we can either have a rational discussion, or you can continue to stick to your construction, and remain umoving on even the smallest point, even though you’ve given no one any reason to see it from your side.

And if you are about to say “Why should I?”, save it. If you dont seer the benefit of convincing people the benefits of your postition, then there’s no point in arguing. That’s really why I called you a trol. No purpose other than amusmed from raising reactions is literally trolling dude.

4 Likes