Alpha suicide gank bot fleet

You’re an odd one, Natocha… Some of your posts are reasonable, some are of the "We hates EvE, precious! We hates it! grr blarf blarf! variety, and a few are straight-up trolling.

If you think EvE is so bad and not worth people bothering with, why are you helpful to new players?

OP suspected bots, was shown that was not the case, and seems at least ok with that…but why are you trying to divert him out of EvE?

5 Likes

Prove it of HTFU.

You should have the logs, what you should do is check to see the timing, if you see more than 6 firing within the same second server tick, as in seven or more then he may be botting, five is a good number for even dexterous players with ultra nimble fingers.

I would advise you to check the logs because he is intellectually dishonest in that he has said that there has been no buffs to ganking, and anyone who does that is likely to be dishonest in other ways.

1 Like

bannable offense != impossible.

who cares if he lost his 20 disposable alpha accounts ?

1 Like

If caught doing this, all accounts owned by the individual will be banned, both Alpha and Omega.

2 Likes

No. All accounts known to belong to the individual.

2 Likes

There are many way to connect accounts to a specific person, and I’m sure CCP are well aware of them and do use it to investigate it when needed.

1 Like

if that was the case there would not be any more bot in the game. And CCP would not have removed the L4 access to the alphas.

2 Likes

I fail to see the relevance to what the OP experienced, as mentioned, the ganker was using 20+ Omega accounts to destroy the Deep Space Transport that he was flying.

2 Likes

the relevance is that claiming

is wrong.

You can use several alphas at the same time. It being forbidden does not invalidate the possibility to do it, just like murder being forbidden by law does not mean it is not possible.

2 Likes

You are taking my reply out of context; That was my reply to:

and it is not a lie. If an Alpha account is logged in; the game will not allow any other Alpha/Omega to be logged in.

this is wrong.

read the first word of his post again.

so no, I am not taking it out of context ; you are the one not reading the post correctly and thus answering out of context.

1 Like

Sakimura

You’re close to being obliged to moderate your own posts :slight_smile:

The Viator might be a better open(Option) as it is Immune to all Cargo Scanners and can fit Covert Ops Cloaking.

You missed the very relevant part of the post that addressed Virtual Machines. I won’t be as combative as some and explain why it’s relevant.

If someone is using VMs that restriction is bypassed as each VM is emulating an independent OS and hardware. The characters are, for all intents and purposes, running on individual computers that depending on the config may, or may not, be on the same network.

However, the hardware signatures are fairly easy to identify, the choice of emulated chipsets being somewhat limited.

Furthermore the hardware investment required to use VMs to achieve with alphas what the Kusion Special Team does with multiboxed omegas is significant, more so than that required to do it with omegas.

5 Likes

Very cool

1 Like

Another hauler who made a mistake and try to blame others about it!?

You can paint it to the wall: whenever you get killed in EvE (while the game and hardware worked flawlessly) it was your fault, only your fault.

You’re being obtuse, which is a bad trait for a moderator.

2 Likes

Not really. You can emulate the local hardware, and/or modify the mac address of the hardware.
You can even run a program in a remote computer that is hacked and show the window in your computer.

1 Like

I think what he was saying is that it can be traced though right?