Am I able to sell myself a Mining permit for my alts or does my Code. alt need to be an (obnoxious) system enforcer?

I have 3 more Orca pilots needing permits and the thought came to mind that I could just buy these special mining permits from myself.

It’s just 30mil ISK. Just pay them to your bud Agent Karak.

2 Likes

If you want to do something fishy like this then you had better make sure the money actually changes hands. We have done audits before.

1 Like

Okay keep them coming please. \o/

I never really got into that high sec mining business myself (well, not the legal kind. I mined illegally as newbie when I didn’t know any better) so I’m not able to give a conclusive answer to that.

I do wonder though… does selling mining permits to yourself mean that if you forget to make a payment to yourself, you need to gank your alts?

1 Like

Hey there, sure um ah I think I better keep quiet of my operation in Hisec as I don’t wish to upset the balance.

go gank yourself if you find you not applying your own rules

2 Likes

i’ll sell you anti code permits.

Why on earth would you be mining without the excitement of knowing you could be ganked at any moment? There’s a great scene in the movie “No Country For Old Men” > where a shop attendant bets his life on a coin toss. It is an intense scene. Every rock is a coin toss, get the Dank Ores or get on the Gank Zkill Board…

Princess Aiko, “Frostpacker only you could be so bold!”
Princess Aiko, “The New Order won’t sit still for this!”
Princess Aiko, “When they hear you have been multibox ice mining running self issued permits!”
Frostpacker, “Don’t act so surprised your highness, rogue code were beamed to this ship by spies”
Frostpacker. “I want to know what happened to the mining permits requests they sent you!”
Princess Aiko, “I don’t know what you are talking about?” I am a member of The Conference Elite" I was sent on a diplomatic mission to Raravoss!"
Frostpacker, “YOU ARE PART OF THE REBEL CODE. ALLIANCE AND A TRAITOR!” Take her away!

2 Likes

Frostpacker, just send me one billion isk and sit down.

2 Likes

I shall cart my ice & fuel blocks to Jita then. May I have a Hall Pass please?

One billion isk, hurry up and send it, I don’t have all day.

1 Like

If I do then I want something from you!

WELL THEN HURRY UP AND SEND ME MY ISK :hourglass:

1 Like

Right away your highness, I didn’t mean to make you rise your voice.

aiko

2 Likes

:princess:

2 Likes

tsk tsk…

1 Like

The way we say the word will determine whether or not we use a or an . If the word begins with a vowel sound, you must use an . If it begins with a consonant

Yes S = consonant

(offtopic) Reminder: Don’t forget the write-up for my SICO related blog article we’ve discussed in evemail.