[AM] Temporary Cessation of Hostilities Towards CVA

Leonel,

While I am truly glad that you are attempting to cease hostilities. However, with in moments of receiving an email with your proposal your only active combat pilot was reported in our intelligence channels. I knew instantly he was in his cloaky Loki. Sure enough he destroyed a Care Factor Epithal. As I know he was there to get the bounty that The Rogue Consortium put out of for ships in that area.

The timing of the announcement and his attack was so close I am willing to give you the benefit of doubt. I am not overly concerned with Aegis Militia members as I had more kills last month than your entire alliance had in the last 6 months. Plus the last time I crossed paths with your only active combat pilot he was slain in single combat by my hand. He tried to flee leaving his allies to be butchered by our forces. I simply could not allow him to flee and chased after him and finished the job.

It would be foolish to simply tell our people to not target your alliance if they appear in our realm. Simply because of past practices when we donā€™t target your pilots and suddenly its open season on our people when you choose ā€œto go hostileā€ again.

We wont go out of our way to attack AM either. Your Organization does not own a single structure. Nor does it own any space. Plus your organization has moved most of its assets out of the Providence Marches anyway.

I do hope that during the Jubilee we may be able to respect one another and not cause a scene in front of representatives of the Empire. As that is what we both wish to serve and honor the most. Our God, Empress, and Empire.

I hope that during the Jubilee and possibly afterwards both of us may sit down and truly talk about peace accords between our people and how we both can move forward for the betterment of the Providence Marches and for Aegis Militia.

Very Respectfully,

Paladin Warden Kyle Saltz

7 Likes

Lord Vaari is heavily attached into AMā€™s manufacturing center

+Imperial jubilee+Her Imperial Majesty, beloved by all+Temporary cease fire=Celebration!

This feels extremely cynical and paper thin. Unilaterally offering a ceasefire, but apparently the message not getting to oneā€™s own pilots till some time after it was declared? Stating itā€™s being offered to celebrate the coronation anniversary in the name of Amarrian unity, but said unity and the Empressā€™ name not being good enough the rest of the time? Declaring this ceasefire during a time AM are extremely inactive anyway, and have moved most assets beyond Providence?

No no this isnā€™t a surrender of objectives to retake Providence and restore it at at all, itā€™s a friendly ceasefire!

1 Like

+Strategic movements+temporary setbacks in Providenceā‰ surrender

+Honorary cease fire+one sided cease fire if needed=Pleased she who sits on the throne

To Clarify, ā€˜retakingā€™ Providence has not been our goal.

hrrr.

hr

hrrrrr

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.