Amarrians and Triglavians

Fellow Capsuleers

Regarding the motives of the Convocation of Triglav, we have quiet some insight already. They are, in some areas, pretty open about it. Like the abyssal filaments, the k-space invasions are drawing us into contests of some sort. They refered to the World Ark as ‘Proving Grounds’ and every time Zorya Triglav’s representation entered the battlefield “we have intercepted transmissions from Zorya’s ship. They appear to be issuing a formal challenge.” They also urge us to join their ‘flow’. And we are most likely inhabitants of a stellar region they refer to as their ‘lost domains’.

That we now see them manipulate our suns is something that does not really fit into this scheme. However, the general narrative of the proving and the flow seems to hold true so far. Please allow me to refer to our Yulai Triglav Conference last year. The things which were discussed during this venue still largely represent the status quo of what we know. We have few and only limited clues, but those we have are quiet solid.

However, the title of this thread is quiet unsettling. After coming back to it a few hours later I was thinking that the question for the relationship between “Amarrians and Triglavians” is a valid one, even though I do not believe that Amarr is a distinct and special target right now. We will look deeper into this.

Sincerely,

Haria Haritimado

3 Likes