Amarrians and Triglavians

Captain Clyde

The Triglavian Invasions are not limited to Amarr space in general. Statistically speaking, it seems to be similar to the distribution of Drifter Hive wormholes. It follows the distribution of planets across regions. Amarr is prominently invaded due to it’s expanse across the Cluster. The Arataka Research Consortium is presently working on a publication on that topic together with Ilm Gaterau. We aim to release a Triglavian Primer within the next weeks. So consider my statement preliminary.

So far we have seen only one clear discrimination of a New Eden faction by the Convocation of Triglav. This is Sansha’s Nation (and the Vigilant Tyrannos, but they are a different topic in this regard). Those are explicitly mentioned as primary enemies to the Conclave. As far we know, this has to do with the ‘hive linked’ nature of their ‘enslavement’ practice. I don’t have the time to detail this further for now, but there are probably others around who would be ready to expand on this, if necessary.

Anyway, thank you for your observation. I hope I could help at least a little.

Sincerely,

Haria Haritimado

5 Likes