Amazing talent, Akiane Kramarik

Picasso also didn’t paint that work. It was his father’s. He used it to get into art school.

All artists of that era were trained in the Academic method, and they all had to paint at that level to get into a good school. The European Academic method of art began with Michelangelo, and according to Italian tradition (which was later imported by the Sun King to France) the artist begins training at age five.

Akiane is famous because she tells people she talks to Jesus, not because she’s actually a great artist.

It’s gotta be aliens or some dead prophet/ancient warrior…never actually giving credit to humans. People love that ■■■■.

Here’s the contemporary standard for European Academic Art:

fits in place like if it was not in a better place?
please don’t put the good eggs with the bad eggs .

Talking to Jesus Is like talking to a cat. Only cat sometimes mews back at you.

I would like her to sketch a scene, with pencils, in real time. I would rather believe she have some real talent.

1 Like

Confession: I could believe that she could talk to Jesus. I also believe that Tibetan Buddhist monks, Hindu gurus, shamans, and even regular people can “travel to” (be in) other spots in time and other dimensions. And what we call “miracles” do happen. And that someday our rational science will explain them.

At the same time, I also know that many perceived “miracle” events are just that person’s personal delusions. It’s a mix. With the amount of authentic “miracles” far outnumbered by the amount of delusions or fantasies.

The human mind is very complex but our perceptions are very limited, what we call consciousness is limited by our ability to see, taste, feel, and hear.

Beyond those main sensory information about the world we are blind, many will say that in that case it’s not important, however, there are things that exists that we can’t perceive but can make the difference between life and death, gases, radiation, microbes, and much more, to dismiss things we can’t always perceive is a fine line to walk, we might end up being a society of inquisitors burning people at the stake for speaking heresy, sounds dramatic but people to this day are killed over this stuff.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.