AMD Ryzen 5600 G and 32GB Ram

Hi,

I am thinking about buying AMD Ryzen 5600G with integrated graphic card Vega 7 and a 32GB Ram PC.

Will I run 10 accounts on this processor in windowed mode or its to much for Vega 7.

At the moment its possible for me on i5 9’ generation, GTX 1650 and 16GB ram laptop with low graphic settings.

Thank you for any advice.

I play on Ryzen 3 2200g with vega 8 OC to 1600Mhz ( 1900Mhz seams to be stock core speed for vega 7 on this/your CPU). 16 GiB ram. 2 GiB assigned to GPU (max).

With settings like below it struggles to keep 60 FPS. Pretty much anywhere expect of stations and traveling.

Even in potato mode it struggles in stuff like abyss or those new career agents sites. ~45-55 fps.

So yeah. At best you gonna get stable 60 fps on one client becouse it’s bit better than my integrated graphic card and I also have crappy, low speed RAM.

Even something like cheap or used 200 usd dedicated card will go a long way. CPU is overkill. It will support like, 60 clients. I would consider stepping it down a notch and save up for at lest some GPU if your main use will be EVE. That being said I would get more than one opinion

1 Like

Based on benchmarks, and comparison to the GTX 1060 that I used to have, I think it would be really close. And that’s with all the graphics settings turned all the way down, running at 30fps, and running DX11.

So, I have to agree with Kitty, and recommend getting a discrete graphics card. Prices have dropped to or below MSRP, and apparently Ebay is being flooded with used cards used for mining, if you want to go that route.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.