Amici Curiae regarding Fabai

These are forceful words kinswoman. Could I ask for clarification on your meaning?

It was written be sincere in all that you do. At one dawn of history our people were conquered. Sincerely, we served our conquerers with honor. But the conquests stopped. The god of reclaiming has grown tired. No longer able to grow the body of an empire, conquerers squabble over dividing its corpse.

If our liege wants to rule a new constellation, he should conquer it. If he cannot conquer it, he should not want it. What does he do? He asks for permission. Who does he ask? Conquerers who stopped conquering. Conquerers who trade crowns based on a carnival of surrogates. The surrogate should wear the crown.

How does our liege justify his request for permission? With half truths.

Our liege is not being sincere.

He should reclaim sincerity by conquering without asking for permission.

The Reclaiming is to bring heathens into the Light of Amarr. ‘Conquering’ the already faithful is pointless and counterproductive.

1 Like

I really am not going to argue the point.

I think this is a grand idea. Who’s got the popcorn? I want a front row seat to watch Khanid get his teeth kicked in by the Amarr.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.