An Easy Choice

Well…the “we don’t change the game,YOU have to change or to go” tactic works perfectly if you see the player loss this game experiences… :slight_smile:

If THIS is what you try to archive,less and less players over a given period of time than i have to say : MISSION ACCOMPLISHED…

2 Likes

Did you mean bots and farmers?

1 Like

Recently bots and farmers right…but even before 20k average casuals…this game has fallen from 40k -50k average 3 years ago to 15k - 20k average recently…

And the drop to 30k was BEFORE the blackout…

Not becuase of pvp. Or prove me wrong.

Casuals left because of TOO MUCH PVP so yes…because of PVP :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you have evidence to back that up, now is the time to present it.

You’ve been pushing that argument since you got here, but never shown anything to support it.

1 Like

Because it’s obvious and you not seeing it is the problem not me not proving it…

The proves are there just pick them up…

If it’s that obvious, then it should be easy to prove.

4 Likes

Not my job…

1 Like

It is your job to provide proof for your assertion. If you cannot back up your claim, then we are free to ignore it.

3 Likes

Then how is anything you say to be taken seriously?

You want people to agree with you/listen to you. That’s why you post argument and suggestions to the forums. But your posts are lacking supportive evidence or even maturity.

You understand how you undermine your own arguments this way right?

5 Likes

Not it is not easy to prove, only CCP would have that data and when it happened they were not paying attention, they did however react two and a half years later, but the damage had been done.

CCP are making the right move at this point. They are making hisec more fun and progressive for casuals, they are going to increase payments in nullsec for risk takers that work together but in doing so are under-mining these massive power blocks by removing the ability to easily use the tools that make them too strong.

Time will tell, but I am actually cautiously optimistic…

2 Likes

I’m sorry, Op does not even mention being killed, Op is quiting because CCP introduced new content into the game that he can’t be arsed dealing with or learning about, lazy ass game play in my opinion.

No it’s not, EVE is a PVP game is a fact, while your opinion is just that, an opinion, one based on a very bad understanding on how EVE actualy works.

You really believe that? ffs the dog wages the tail, not the other way around :roll_eyes:

All we get from you is nonsense, when you are asked to prove your point you say it’s not your job, the warcry of all bullshite artists :eyes:

1 Like

This “nonsense” is the only solution for ccp to save the game…your PVP everywhere ■■■■ is why this game is loosing players so badly in 2019 and THAT’s a fact…

3 Likes

You should have learned from the past that stalking me will not help…

But i guess your learning curve is as always…zero…

I know, you will just create another alt. How many have you used up by now?

Used up none…

I had 5 in total including this…3 were deleted for other reasons…

And simply because i’m no char collector like so many others but rather get rid of them instead…

But i bet you cannot accept this truth…does not fit into the picture you draw of me…

edit : yes…after considering i have changed the numbers… :stuck_out_tongue:

“other reasons” such as to evade forum bans? Ah.

1 Like

yup it is nonsense.

not mine, CCP designed the game, i just play it, you should give it a go sometime.

3 Likes