An Easy Choice

Oh yeah, prove it.

done and done all 8 accounts un subed but they wont care even started playing wow classic thats how bad ccp has got they need to rethink what they are doing hell all my brothers are quiting too and we been around since 2004. its like they want eve to die

2 Likes

that’s a pity, you know blackout ends today yea :wink: :roll_eyes:

why ? because they don’t all log in at the same time you believe it’s a lie.

does it matter? PVE or PVP related they find the game isn’t for them so they leave, this happens in every single game there is. this isn’t only happening in EVE.

notice how they tend to be whiny fecks complaining, seems like vengeful people who feel they’ve been wronged in some way when they have not, Captain Ahab has to go hunt his whale !

1 Like

I feel like it’s implied in CCP’s statement that you’re actually doing these things “with” hundreds of thousands of other players, but that could just me reading too much into it. Honestly, I didn’t think about it, so point taken.

It only matters if you care that people are leaving, so I suppose it wouldn’t matter for everyone. I would think a prerequisite for keeping players would be knowing why they leave in the first place. I never said this only happened in EvE, but I do think that EvE has a lower retention rate than most other MMOs, at least based on a cursory Google search.

1 Like

So you are basically saying having 5 chars over 10 years is “a lot”?

And i was NEVER,not even CLOSE to a forum ban…you may wished it because you couldn’t bully me away and i kept my opinion regardless how hard you tried but NOTHING i said or did was worth a forum ban…

The lone fact that you(and your comrades) tried and tried so hard in reporting me and i NEVER got banned should proof this…

And yes…i deleted 3 chars in 10 years…WOW just WOW…

The whole picture you have about me may seem rounded up in your head…but that’s far from the truth…it’s just CONVINIEND for YOU…

And in your head only…

That’s all…

Well, aaalrighty then…

Speaking of things only in one’s head…

Obvious persecution complex much?

I don’t recall ever “reporting” you. Isn’t that something that is a fairly recent scourge feature on new new forum anyway?

So why did you biomass balos, then, balos?

You sir, are a strange one.

I’m sure CCP have data that points towards why they don’t stay, but let’s not forget the industry saturation at the moment, so many games to choose from.

it all comes down to ya like it or ya hate it, or ya find it’s too hard. i’m sure there is many reasons why people leave games, also RL and so on.

But lets do the short version of what the OP said,

games changing, i’m not, so goodbye.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.