An idea to counter super proliferation

As much as I might agree with you on certain points, let’s keep the politics bound to EVE :slight_smile:

1 Like

I quite like the idea in that article about the mothership where other ships are based within it inc clones etc. However I do not fly supers and have no idea what else that would “break” (if anything) in the game. BUt he is right in that people will adapt, as they have done for years with any big (or even small) change that has come along to affect their play style they will adapt (or leave altogether).

Would like to see more focused bombs for bombers that do high% damage and super hard to land on anything other than a super/titan, then it would be riskier for these massive coalitions to throw that ■■■■ around like its nothing.

Leshaks are nice against capitals but not the answer as capital weapons would just eradicate them in large numbers.

1 Like

How about a special interceptor class ship that targets/hacks specific Supers’ modules and nullifies/destroys them, like reducing its global HP, disabling Fighter Hangar, or something ?

1 Like

Poison gas released into the pods and crew quarters would be swifter.

1 Like

Yea I guess, a structure’s version of “Vulnerable” mode, but for Supers.

1 Like

Also, I say GOODLUCK on nullsec dwellers in putting eyes on every single gate and maintaining an instant 24/7 intel like having local used to …

Goodluck indeed …

There is no luck involved. It is just effort.

1 Like

More like shreiking and swearing over comms to some member or renter with a weaker will to do it for them.

2 Likes

You seriosuly think you’ll find enough suckers to do manual 24/7 intel patrol roster for the entire of nullspace ?

kek

Ok …

Why the entirety of null-sec?

Perhaps just the hotspots, but there are so many ways to enter null, you wont be able to have eyes everywhere.

Dude! I don’t live everywhere in Null. I don’t need eyes everywhere. I only need eyes at the gates next to the system I am at that specific moment.

2 Likes

and you wont prevent a fleet of dudes parked in system prior to your arrival, cloaked up, ready to rain hell on your ass.

1 Like

Or my other thousands of alliance mates already know they are there and shared the knowledge. Are you daft?

Have Cynojammers gone away?

“Hello, Friendly Neighborhood Supercap Umbrella? I’d like to order a hotdrop. Yeah, I’ll light a cyno…”

I’m sorry to break this to you, but in nullsec very little has changed.

I’ve been saying this for a while now.

DOOMSDAY FRIGATES.

They can only fire one shot before burning out, but you can essentially fire a doomsday to a capital or super.

2 Likes

No. Give T2 explo frigates the ability to hack supers and disable all their systems for 5 min. After all we having had an explo frigate buff in a long time.

Sure, and they’ll all be staring at their scout’s screens 24/7 waiting for gateflash, right ?