An Idea to make the coming star gate's that where announced more interesting :P

Oh ■■■■ i thought these were already open gates with your idea. No we do not need a bunch of private gates around eve giving all null blocks complete control of wh and having an even easier logistical time than the current ritaru chains

Didn’t think of permanently open gates for any wondering party that could be interesting, probably a lot more balanced than privately owned.

Raitaru chains? I’m not familiar with this

No, just slightly less broken

Broken in what way? wormholes already connect weird and wonderful place’s together, especially current drifter hole’s they are hardly ever used because people are to ■■■■ scared to go near them and they make wonderful attack points behind enemy intel lines :] these are already a lot more broken than what I am suggesting btw :stuck_out_tongue: Although CCP noticed what we where doing with them and nerfed them from 40 sig’s to 8 :confused:

Wormholes are semi random and temporary connections. Not permanent links. With your idea null blocks could connect each of their systems to a wh system (and why wouldn’t they) ultimately ensuring each wh was just another null system with sleepers

No they cant already placed a limit on 1 per alliance per region. so in the whole region they can link to only 1 wh not many. Otherwise yes that would be stupid imagen 50 systems connected to 50 wh’s that would be broken as hell, I think a huge alliance having connection to only 1 wh is by no means broken.

Mate all i need to do is put each system under a different holding alliance. This is already done now when you need an hq bonus on two systems and currently it doesn’t come with additional sleeper loot.

Trust players to bend and break game mechanics to suit them :confused:

What about a different Idea:

A temporary structure that you can build around a current wormhole that stabilizes it and extend’s it’s life by 2-3X.

The whole reason why I made this post is we usually scan for age’s to find good wormhole’s and when we do find a good one it doesn’t really last long enough to make good use of it. We thought if we could link our home to a wh with a nullsec static then that would cut out huge amounts of scanning time for pvp.

I guess we’d even settle with a structure that could just spawn a wh randomly even that would be a huge upgrade to what we have now.

Sure you can add a device like that if wh have their natural lifetime cut by 2-3x

Or just move into a wh with a null static…

I keep bringing that up to corp but I get the same response: “wormhole’s are where corps go to die” since a lot of friend’s have tried in the past and their corp mates log in less and less after they move into one, saddness.

I have never lived in one thou so have no experience with it sounds quite fun thou.

Sounds like you need another corp. I have probably lived in WH more than anyplace else with fw ls being a close second. The only corps WH kills are corps that aren’t prepared/ organised enough. If all your currently doing is scanning holes to find one with a ns static then just live in one with a ns static and cut out the grind.

Rather than changing the game because you’re currently in a group that doesn’t fit what you want to do

Meh, been with my corp for like 7 years I don’t think that’s an option, but yea what you are saying is logical guess I’ll leave it at that.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.