An idea to stop Cloaky Camping

So here’s my idea. so it wont be moved again -.- that way it counts here,

Make cloaked ships scanable with probes

or

Have a structure to decloak cloaked ships. if its moved again to the “ignored forum” i’ll be going to a Gm

To address the white whale in the room,

What if I said there was a thief in your house, a thief you cannot find, a thief you cannot touch. He never has to go to the bathroom, he never needs to sleep or eat. He won’t come out unless he can steal all of your stuff without any threat.

Yeah, you’d be worried, you would never leave your house. You would want everything locked down and safe. You’re not worried about the little things but you still want to have a chance to lock him up and be rid of this constant threat.

What would you do?

This is cloaky camping, the most passive mechanic to which there is no counter. Suggestions of cyno inhibitors, use cheap ships making yourself less attractive cannot be the answer. Many suggestions have been put forward over the years but all are shot down by groups controlling information and /or groups that have the upper echelon’s ear.

What’s the small guy to do?

If the thief is afraid and wants to remain invisible, he can. When he finally has the courage to show his face, it’s because 50-500 guys have his back. Where is the gameplay, where is the fun? If you’re so uninterested in this game, why play it.

Please down-vote at your leisure but the fact remains, you’re killing this game.

Cloaky camping needs to stop. CCP Devs. Make it findable. give us probes for it.

gives us a structure to find it. gives us something

Oh look, another crybaby. :popcorn:

2 Likes

^ part of the problem

The only problem is your lack of balls and a spine. Also, pls stop spamming your tears, we have a main thread for crybabies like you.

you can try and bully my post. but you’re just proving my point.

This point and many others have already been raised in the main thread. The reason we have that thread is because otherwise half the threads here would be the same concepts and ideas posted over and over again. I ask you to use it it because that thread is the one CCP reviews any time the discussion on cloaky camping comes up. I will now be closing this thread for reopening a closed topic. If you have an issue with the way moderation is performed, please feel free to file a support ticket. Thank you.

Thread closed.

6 Likes