An issue with Niarja system

Where the ■■■■ even were you?

I find it so fascinating that after Ichoriya - Where I can confirm you were there fighting as I too was there helping EDENCOM with logistical support - you fell off the face of the cluster nowhere to be seen…

As more and more Caldari systems came under siege. Systems that I myself fought at and even helped lead EDENCOM fleets from time to time when the opportunity arose.

You wanna know who I saw? @Miran_Tereven doing as she claims and putting in shift after shift to keep fleets organized and moving to help by not only the residents of Caldari systems time, but also Amarrian systems.

And she ain’t even a soldier, not apart of your Navy. She’s just a cargo pilot… A worker.

Miran is a living Caldari hero, as much as she doesn’t want to be - and that’s exactly what makes her hero material. She’s a citizen of the State that took up arms to defend her nation

And you were where… ? Not in any system I was fighting in, I can say that much.

No… No suddenly you just resurface after all the smoke clears, after all the fatigue and casualties and start trying to spearhead some glory seeking plot.

8 Likes