An Open Letter to CCP from Current and Former CSM Members on the "Prospector Pack"

Signed

1 Like

Signed

1 Like

signed, This is the way

1 Like

Signed

1 Like

Signed.

EVE Forever > EVE Sellout

1 Like

signed

1 Like

signed

That’s a lot of work you put in for $25 but CCP still has not fixed citadels at all in the last 4 years.

//SIGNED//

1 Like

Ccp stick to your morals. Player driven economy 1st and foremost. Everything is made buy the players for the players.

And to that one guy complaining about T2 BPO’s stop. You sound like someone who has no clue what you are talking about.

4 Likes

pay2win?? no ■■■■■■■ way!!!

1 Like

Signed.

CCP continues to attack the core player base by destroying long-term pillars of game play and attacking the player’s buying power by causing hyperinflation on higher tier game play elements(Caps). Been playing for four years, and my play style has been under attack for 2/3 years ive been capable of doing it.

1 Like

Signed.

1 Like

inb4
“Don’t miss out! Get your Titanical Titan pack before Smarch 32nd, 2023, only $399.98!”

This is dumb and CCP should feel dumb.

Even selling cosmetics is a major annoyance in my opinion, but selling ships and the skills to fly them is just predatory to new players that lack the experience to know how to use them properly, who are then likely to quit when they lose the ship that actually cost money. Way to smash and grab…

/signed

Get this crap out of Eve

6 Likes

Signed.

1 Like

+1

This is ridiculous. Who on earth greenlit this.

1 Like

Wow CCP really this just makes me sad to be a player and streamer of EVE anymore… Do better.

2 Likes

Again, please show some real proof this actually happened.

SIGNED, ccp you are destroying what’s good about the game and after many csm attempts and player cries for you to take a step back and look at what you are doing you’ve just ignored it. Please consider your actions and change.

1 Like

Signed.

1 Like