An Open Letter to CCP from Current and Former CSM Members on the "Prospector Pack"

Again give proof of your claims. You have only give the they have shiny and i dont as a point. 0/10 defense. Please provide actual proof if you wish to have arguments taken seriously

1 Like

signed

1 Like

We often have discussions of “slippery slopes” and whether something crosses the line.

Retriever BPOs cost 1.2 billion unresearched and must be recovered from null security space, those who were working to fill the need have been totally screwed by this decision.

This crosses the line
If this does not cross the line, then there is no line.
This cannot stand.
This must not become acceptable for the sake of all of EVE Online.

Signed

13 Likes

/signed

1 Like

/signed

1 Like

I completely agree with Brisc. I almost never post on the forum, but I feel like this needs as much support as it can get.

1 Like

And my point has hurt your feelings. Please train feelings to V to continue

1 Like

RIP, EVE is officially Pay To Win. Can’t make the argument against it now (as hard as it was before). CCP, get rid of this sale and don’t do another one again.

are you five years old or something, what’s so hard about proving something if it’s so important, like you say it is

/signed

You can do better than this CCP

1 Like

Yes absolutely.

Giving players resources, selling plex, even giving streamers plex and skins are all stimulating the economy, this undermines it. There is a big difference. If they gave streamers fit Retrievers it would be just as bad BTW.

Signed
we have been letting them move the line inch by inch.
no wonder so many of the old ccp employees have go on to other projects

1 Like

If you’re too stupid to understand that mineral prices are set by players and not by CCP, then you’re too stupid to comment on the implications of CCP selling ships in extremely-overpriced real-life money packs, regardless of whether or not you’re incidentally right about the matter.

It was all pretty well-documented. Do some research online. I’ve been here for 18 years, and can confirm what he’s saying.

2 Likes

signed

1 Like

CCP continues to squander the great game they have with monetization schemes like this.

/signed

2 Likes

I’m actually making a post reaching out for reps, brb.

/signed

1 Like

/signed

1 Like

There’s no margin, actually. The Retriever in the pack is massively overpriced. See my post:

6 Likes